Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

Just now, TexasFan21 said:

I hope atom addresses it head on. Who is the public going to believe? Some dumb fuck that is spewing shit on twitter or an acting coach who can hold a job? If Tom dodges it, he seems suspect and like he’s hiding something.

If Tom is asked a question about it, he should answer it curtly and professionally.

If he isn't asked about it, no use fanning the flames.

4 minutes ago, ckhorn said:

I keep hearing the same things about Campbell at his previous stops.

See how this works.

Maybe.

I was asked up thread about this, and I responded.  It’s just a rumor.  Super successful people get rumors started about them all the time.  All I’m saying is I heard the same rumor Smith is spreading a long time ago.  Maybe it’s bullshit.  Maybe it happened and Herman changed his ways.  Lots of marriages survive infidelity.

Also, Zach Smith is obviously a complete piece of shit, if that’s not obvious.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, TexasFan21 said:

I hope atom addresses it head on. Who is the public going to believe? Some dumb fuck that is spewing shit on twitter or an acting coach who can hold a job? If Tom dodges it, he seems suspect and like he’s hiding something.

Don't expect Herman to say much in public about it, but Tom will probably have to answer questions from parents of recruits.  

Edited by LTtxfan

"I believe that you are referring to some Twitter posts by an individual with some very serious personal, emotional, and legal issues. I hope for the best for Zach and his ex wife, who Zach used to beat. 

As far as you questions, I just want to emphasize that nothing has changed regarding what happened at OSU. We tried to help Zach's wife with emotional and financial support. He took offense to that, and has tried to settle a score, and that is regrettable.

Nothing he has done will impact my laser focus on this program, making our team better, winning games, or teaching these young men to grow into great men and leaders. 

Out of respect for my family, and to minimize the hurt that further discussion may cause, I will be maintaining by policy of not commenting on purely personal matters."

[/CoachTomHerman]

Edited by Thetexashammer
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, Hamttx said:

Fuck it, lock this thread. Posting that shit off of Twitter on here just makes it worse. If something from a legitimate news source addresses it then fine start a new thread supported by facts. But not to provide the raving cry of a lunatic more bandwidth.

lighten up, francis

15 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

FWIW, it was a pretty well known rumor that he was screwing co-eds in Ames.

Ive never mentioned it here because I like you guys and have no ill-will towards him, but based on things I heard while he was actively at ISU I don’t think Smith is totally full of shit.

Rhoads and staff used to attend a big party the night of signing day hosted by Cyclone Fanatic at a bar in Des Moines.  Herman was always blitzed.  I mean, so was I so I’m not shitting on the guy, but he definitely had the wild man vibe.

San Marcos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ames

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Ive never mentioned it here because I like you guys and have no ill-will towards him, but based on things I heard while he was actively at ISU I don’t think Smith is totally full of shit.

Rhoads and staff used to attend a big party the night of signing day hosted by Cyclone Fanatic at a bar in Des Moines.  Herman was always blitzed.  I mean, so was I so I’m not shitting on the guy, but he definitely had the wild man vibe.

You seem incredibly ill informed.  not because what you posted, but  because you seem to think thats unusual.   

16 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

If he had anything, he would have posted it in this kamikaze tweet campaign. Rumors aside, I am sure most coaches have stuff like this in their closet. Hell our high school coaches were well known patrons of Perfect 10 when I was in high school. Not that it makes it ok, but trying to go scorched earth on something like this will get him nowhere. 

7 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Maybe.

I was asked up thread about this, and I responded.  It’s just a rumor.  Super successful people get rumors started about them all the time.  All I’m saying is I heard the same rumor Smith is spreading a long time ago.  Maybe it’s bullshit.  Maybe it happened and Herman changed his ways.  Lots of marriages survive infidelity.

Also, Zach Smith is obviously a complete piece of shit, if that’s not obvious.

I can believe it happened.  I don't know Tom and even if I did, who knows what people do behind closed doors.

I wouldn't say it's Ok and I have never cheated on my wife and would like to think that I never will, but have you seen college girls these days? I can see where a man might be tempted theoretically. 

3 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

If he had anything, he would have posted it in this kamikaze tweet campaign. Rumors aside, I am sure most coaches have stuff like this in their closet. Hell our high school coaches were well known patrons of Perfect 10 when I was in high school. Not that it makes it ok, but trying to go scorched earth on something like this will get him nowhere. 

I would bet at least 2/3rds of FBS head coaches have something like this in their closet, if not more.

Bill Snyder is the only Big 12 coach I can’t see screwing co-eds

Edited by Al_4_ISU
  • Haha 1

Just now, Al_4_ISU said:

I would bet at least 2/3rds of FBS head coaches have something like this in their closet, if not more.

Bill Snyder is the only Big 12 coach I can’t see screwing co-eds

I can. And now I can't get that image out of my head, you asshole...

• Like 4
  • Haha 3