Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

2 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I would bet at least 2/3rds of FBS head coaches have something like this in their closet, if not more.

Bill Snyder is the only Big 12 coach I can’t see screwing co-eds

Don't be so naive about purple wizard, he conjures whatever he desires.  Coaches cheating on their wives, probably >90% have those skeletons, at least he was banging chicks. 

Just now, BigXII said:

It's insane that you can basically become "famous" by beating your wife. I've said lots of dumb shit while drunk, and never once ended up on an ESPN ticker.

It's funny how his tirade accusing Tom of cheating on his wife says that Tom is a bad person......coming from a guy who physically abused his wife.

1 minute ago, BigXII said:

It's insane that you can basically become "famous" by beating your wife. I've said lots of dumb shit while drunk, and never once ended up on an ESPN ticker.

"Infamous" is the word you're looking for, he was convicted in public and ruined his career for the near future  

And he's adding around 5 years to his sentence with every tweet.

8 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I would bet at least 2/3rds of FBS head coaches have something like this in their closet, if not more.

Bill Snyder is the only Big 12 coach I can’t see screwing co-eds

Shit, we had a head coach here in San Marcos who would regularly go drinking downtown, bring coeds back to his office, and use the football A/V equipment to film them having sex.

Not endorsing it, just saying that it happens.  Not that I've ever done it.  My department doesn't have A/V equipment.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Shit, we had a head coach here in San Marcos who would regularly go drinking downtown, bring coeds back to his office, and use the football A/V equipment to film them having sex.

Not endorsing it, just saying that it happens.  Not that I've ever done it.  My department doesn't have A/V equipment.

Please tell me this was Fran.. please tell me this was Fran..

1 hour ago, Newy25 said:

Smith also has no leverage now that the embarrassing information is public. He also will never get a job. 

He is going to regret these tweets when he comes down from this coke bender. 

That’s the thing I wonder about people like him who become infamous. How the hell do they earn a living doing anything. To be a janitor, you still need to go through HR and the whole hiring process. Not that we should feel sorry for a scumbag who beat his wife and was ordering dildos to the Woody Hayes athletic center. They were so big they looked like tackling dummies

Edited by Iconoclast Texan

He says he's getting revenge because TH "condemned" him, but did he?  At least publicly?  I know the Herman's sent his Ex some money but when the scandal hit the fan, I don't recall Herman saying anything bad about Smith.  they pretty much stayed out of it.

I guess a lunatic is entitled to have skewed view of reality.

TEXAS vs ohio state gonna get interesting in 2025-26.....

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A coaching battle between Urban Meyer and Tom Herman will have to wait a few more years.

Ohio State and Texas have pushed their home-and-home series back from 2022-23 to 2025-26, the teams announced on Wednesday. The Longhorns will host the 2025 game, and Herman, should he and Meyer be in their respective jobs that long, will return to Columbus the following year.

Texas announced on Wednesday that it will now play Alabama in 2022 and 2023.

Edited by LTtxfan

4 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

TEXAS vs ohio state gonna get interesting in 2025-26.....

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A coaching battle between Urban Meyer and Tom Herman will have to wait a few more years.

Ohio State and Texas have pushed their home-and-home series back from 2022-23 to 2025-26, the teams announced on Wednesday. The Longhorns will host the 2025 game, and Herman, should he and Meyer be in their respective jobs that long, will return to Columbus the following year.

Texas announced on Wednesday that it will now play Alabama in 2022 and 2023.

!remindme in 7 years haha