Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

5 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

I said that doing what she's doing is something other than, or beyond therapeutic.  I stand by that.

In other words, going full-tilt boogie on personal shit, non-anonymously, and to the internet at large is not necessary for therapeutic purposes.  Might be good for other purposes, but to explain it away as "therapy" I think trivializes therapy.  

You attached values to it, I didn't.

Starting a blog falls WELL within the range of an outlet a trauma victim might find therapeutic.

What if she wrote a book sharing her story? I think it's safe to assume many victims who write books about their personal traumas find it therapeutic, if not every single one of them. How is a blog any different?

She's confronting her abuser and sharing her story. How is a trauma victim supposed to share her story without getting personal?

Again, abusive text messages are evidence of abuse. Would you criticize Courtney Smith for getting too personal if she shared photos of her battered face?

Edited by CurlyDumps
  • Like 6

It's also very possible that the only reason she is sharing anything is to protect her friends and family who he continues to go after.  If Zach's tirades were only focused on Courtney does she still do what she is doing?  Maybe she is only sharing so that when he goes off on the Herman's of her family that everyone can see the other side of the story.

On 8/21/2019 at 9:45 PM, Mikey4 said:
On 8/21/2019 at 6:49 PM, Lobo said:
He will manage to make a run of a few hundred shirts before he's totally shut down.  And whatever the equivalent of Ohio is in Africa, those are the only places you'll see his shirt after they're all confiscated and shipped off.  
Serious question-----what is the Ohio equivalent of Africa?  I'm gonna say Uganda.  

Uganda? Cool.... Where is that?

Um, Ohio?

Fucking Zach was stalking Herman and whining like a bitch that Herman wouldn't be his friend or even acknowledge him anymore. What a cunt. "He disowned me." waaah

First he whined to Courtney about Tom and Michelle

Zach-Cincinatti-threats-2-1319482582-156

Then he threatened them. To Courtney. Because he didn't even have the guts to threaten Tom directly.

Phoenix_Redacted-332079661-1566438254536

Zach-Courtney-Phoenix-threats-2-28069196

Then he whined to Tom about it

Zach_Tom-Phoenix-threats-2_Redacted-2255

Edited by Chopper

15 minutes ago, Shoxthemonkey said:

Appears to be something wrong with that one dudes dick.

Yeah, and the guy standing next to him is wearing a football helmet in the middle of a parking lot.  

31 minutes ago, Jshep34 said:

In all seriousness, i think wife beater will go off deep end and try to harm her. He needs mental help or locked up. Dude is a psychopath

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I realize you’re being conversational with the way you use “psychopath”,  but in truth, to be a narcissist and a sociopath requires some level of genius. It’s statistically something like 1 out of every 4 million people. The founding CEO at the first start-up I joined was actually one and it was truly something to behold.

I think Zach Smith is simply your garden variety, infantile, entitled narcissist. He’s been enabled because of position and money since he was born and that’s led to someone who cannot handle becoming a pariah. So, yeah, it’s ultimately going to lead to violence, again, because he doesn’t possess any other tools for managing the rejection of society, his peer base and his ex-wife. Probably when his children start to truly reject him is when we’ll see something horrific. 

I read the texts and stories and this guy really comes across as someone frozen in their 14 year old mindset and thinks everyone else is too. He was probably a bully because he could be and he used threats and physicality to get his way with teammates and girls and it just cemented what he’d become. He’s a true piece of shit and the worst kind of guy that football churns out through its ranks. 

• Like 5

On 8/24/2019 at 9:42 PM, Parliament said:

She's crazy.  Why was she engaging with him during all this, let alone by text.

She continues to text with the intention that he reciprocate and leave a trail of crazy which she now has documented in writing.  He's a legit idiot and the courts now have proof. 

21 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

So the Drunk HC that was pissed because they lost on his son's birthday, drunk dialed Tom...is Urbs?

She said it was in 2017.  We lost to Iowa on Nov 3 that year.  Urby has one son, Nate, whose birthday is unknown.  Could also be Dan Mullen, who lost 4 games that year.  He has 2 kids, named Canon and Breeland.  Not sure their gender.

No date stamp on those text screenshots.  She's doing the same thing Zach is doing.  Titillating without the pertinent details.  If you're going nuclear, give out names.

Back to her internet dueling. I get the part about "drawing out his assholishness," and there is some merit in that strategy.  But in doing so, she does not acquit herself well.  Including to her employer/potential employer.  Would YOU hire someone with a blog like that?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 13

2 minutes ago, Parliament said:

She said it was in 2017.  We lost to Iowa on Nov 3 that year.  Urby has one son, Nate, whose birthday is unknown.  Could also be Dan Mullen, who lost 4 games that year.  He has 2 kids, named Canon and Breeland.  Not sure their gender.

No date stamp on those text screenshots.  She's doing the same thing Zach is doing.  Titillating without the pertinent details.  If you're going nuclear, give out names.

Back to her internet dueling. I get the part about "drawing out his assholishness," and there is some merit in that strategy.  But in doing so, she does not acquit herself well.  Including to her employer/potential employer.  Would YOU hire someone with a blog like that?

I wouldn't because her ex seems like he's on a collision course of doing something really bad and I don't want to be collateral damage to his actions.

11 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Yes I would and have.

get your fucking head out of your ass

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Urb's son Nate was born Nov. 24 according to his baseball bio (Cincinnati).  They didn't lose a game on 11/24 so you can cross him off the list.  For that episode anyway.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Parliament said:

I am shocked the resident Ohio State fan is defensive of Zach Smith. You've been beating around the bush in this thread for some time. Just say what you're implying in a lot of these posts. 

Edited by Rickylovesweed
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

She continues to text with the intention that he reciprocate and leave a trail of crazy which she now has documented in writing.  He's a legit idiot and the courts now have proof. 

Yes, this is completely about winning in the courts now, or drawing a line for the cops when he enviably kills her.

4 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

This say it all.  They had nothing to gain by helping an abused wife.  In fact they had a lot to lose by doing so.  The Hermans didn't care; they did the right thing anyway.  In the process they drew the ire and spittle flecked hatred of the entire mouth breather OSU fanbase as well as the media who served that mob.  Subsequent events show that OSU, its coaching staff and media enablers cared more about winning football games than the health and safety - possibly even the life of Courtney Smith.  In sharp contrast Tom and Michelle stood up for her when no one else would.

TH is kinda socially awkward.  He lets his actions speak for him.  And it's clear that when he tells the team to "shut out noise from the outside" those aren't just words.  This is a man who will take on a large and powerful institution to support a friend over a matter of principle.  You are who your record says you are.  In Tom Herman's case that's a good thing.

Very nice. Props. 

43 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Why are you on a mission of victim blaming in this thread? It seems every post you make is about Courtney being crazy, and trying to defend Smith. It's amazing to behold.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I realize you’re being conversational with the way you use “psychopath”,  but in truth, to be a narcissist and a sociopath requires some level of genius. It’s statistically something like 1 out of every 4 million people. The founding CEO at the first start-up I joined was actually one and it was truly something to behold.

I think Zach Smith is simply your garden variety, infantile, entitled narcissist. He’s been enabled because of position and money since he was born and that’s led to someone who cannot handle becoming a pariah. So, yeah, it’s ultimately going to lead to violence, again, because he doesn’t possess any other tools for managing the rejection of society, his peer base and his ex-wife. Probably when his children start to truly reject him is when we’ll see something horrific. 

I read the texts and stories and this guy really comes across as someone frozen in their 14 year old mindset and thinks everyone else is too. He was probably a bully because he could be and he used threats and physicality to get his way with teammates and girls and it just cemented what he’d become. He’s a true piece of shit and the worst kind of guy that football churns out through its ranks. 

If he'd just accepted his fate and moved on, gone to anger counseling or something there's no doubt in my mind that he would've been able to hook back up with a pretty nice collegiate assistant job -- unless he's shitty and Urban only employed him out of respect for Earle Bruce. Hell, sit out a few plays and join Urban when he takes the USC job in the off-season. But he's gone scorched earth and has made himself toxic in the process.

On 8/23/2019 at 6:51 PM, UDontKnow said:

She needs to post proof the Amazon sex toys. Quickest way to end it all.

https://watchstadium.com/news/zach-smith-sex-toys-ohio-state-offices-staffer-nude-photos-white-house-08-17-2018/

Documents and receipts Stadium has obtained show Zach Smith ordered more than $2,200 in sex toys, male apparel and photography equipment and had the items delivered to him at Ohio State’s Woody Hayes Athletic Center in 2015.

The items delivered to Smith between February and May 2015 at the Woody Hayes Athletic Center include a men’s spider enhancer thong triple c— ring, body wear CS2 metallic erotic c— strap gold and snake skin, WildmanT ball lifter red, candyman men’s jock suspenders, PetitQ open slit bikini brief and studio pro product table top photography lighting kit.

This level of hubris says ZS thought he was bulletproof.

Edited by sushihorn
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Thiefery said:

So the Drunk HC that was pissed because they lost on his son's birthday, drunk dialed Tom...is Urbs?

Yeah that one is going to be fun name to find out.... is it a rival to UT or an OSU rival? Losing a game on their sons birthday is pretty damn specific.