Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

1 hour ago, Laxtonto said:

Yeah that one is going to be fun name to find out.... is it a rival to UT or an OSU rival? Losing a game on their sons birthday is pretty damn specific.

I read it as a Texas rival.  Holgo is about the only one I can imagine doing that but not sure his career really ever crossed paths with the other two. But his starting QB did get his fingers all busted up in that game pretty much ending his team's season.

One of you creepers can look at Logan's social media for a November birthday.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

You already made it perfectly clear as an institution and a fan base that you care about results on a football field above all else. 

Hmmm...if only there were a word for a n institution and fanbase like this. Maybe we can say “cesspool.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You douchebags don’t fucking get it. No one gives a fuck about your thoughts and interpretations of this situation. You already made it perfectly clear as an institution and a fan base that you care about results on a football field above all else. Once that is established, you’ve proven that you have no principles to stand on, that you’re capable of enabling anything and equivocating for it afterwards shamelessly, and no claim to an opinion with an objective audience.
The least you could do is know when to shut the fuck up, hide your head in shame and disappear for a while. Not one of us reading this thread is better off by serving witness to your complete unawareness to your own pathetic dicklessness, you fucking eunuch.
Fuck off. And negged. How the fuck is this imbecile not getting full Surly negbomb thrown at him here, anyway?
I may have insisted a bit much about here state of mind, and it has upset you. For that I apologize. And for the record, I agree 100% that Zach Smith is a POS douchebag, as stated in the OP's title.

And I am 100% not going to any of M2S's tailgate parties:
3cbf9eaae9feb078ae7aee0ee5fc1c13.jpg

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

It’s statistically something like 1 out of every 4 million people. The founding CEO at the first start-up I joined was actually one and it was truly something to behold.

This would be interesting to hear -- the traits, quirks and methods applied to the world. The functioning psychopath is fascinating. I know nothing about psychology, but I've always wondered if "the psychopath" is nature's way of trying to produce a human with all straight lines of narrow intention - hit or miss creations of ruthless efficiency and result producing leadership or a murderous abomination of complete destruction.   

I have a friend who seems to walk among the human race like an alien organism that perfected mimicry. He's probably the smartest person I've ever been around and that isn't just opinion. His intelligence is displayed through academics from middle school to college and then massive business success. There were handfuls of times where people would notice he had an inappropriate response to certain situations. Not like he was flippant or dismissive, but like a weird miscalculation of what would please the humans. These were always revealed as efforts or errant attempts to signal something rather than just a natural response. Not sure if he's a true psychopath because he requires approval from anyone around him. Work, family or friends, the dude needs validation worse than anyone I've ever known. From what I've gathered, the true psychopath doesn't give a shit about approval.

tl;dr Fuck Urban Meyer and Zach Smith and Ohio State with Neptune's trident. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Parliament said:

I may have insisted a bit much about here state of mind, and it has upset you. For that I apologize. 

What you've also done is reveal an uneducated, ignorant perspective on abuse and coercive control. 

Do you really think ignoring someone like Zach Smith works for the victim? You think people like Zach Smith just go away and stop harassing their wives or exes if they are ignored? Being ignored just enrages them further. People like Zach Smith will escalate the abuse in order to take back control, all the way up to murder.

You're of an outdated victim-blaming mindset that still asks, "why not just ignore him?" "Why don't they just leave?"

Do you know that a victim trying to leave her abuser is sometimes the worst thing she can do? That is when most domestic-related murders occur. Sometimes a victim staying with her abuser actually keeps her alive.

Edited by CurlyDumps
pronouns

6 minutes ago, Chooky said:

This would be interesting to hear -- the traits, quirks and methods applied to the world. The functioning psychopath is fascinating. I know nothing about psychology, but I've always wondered if "the psychopath" is nature's way of trying to produce a human with all straight lines of narrow intention - hit or miss creations of ruthless efficiency and result producing leadership or a murderous abomination of complete destruction.   

I have a friend who seems to walk among the human race like an alien organism that perfected mimicry. He's probably the smartest person I've ever been around and that isn't just opinion. His intelligence is displayed through academics from middle school to college and then massive business success. There were handfuls of times where people would notice he had an inappropriate response to certain situations. Not like he was flippant or dismissive, but like a weird miscalculation of what would please the humans. These were always revealed as efforts or errant attempts to signal something rather than just a natural response. Not sure if he's a true psychopath because he requires approval from anyone around him. Work, family or friends, the dude needs validation worse than anyone I've ever known. From what I've gathered, the true psychopath doesn't give a shit about approval.

I'm not a psychiatrist either, but I enjoy playing one. When you talk to them, it's one of those professions that thinks what they do is so complicated and profound that it's not even worth their time to discuss it. I've built a career, in part, in ecommerce and digital marketing, from the early days of working with it on the digital frontier to now. One thing I learned early is that figuring out how people are making decisions is complicated shit, so I decided to read about it. Fuck it. Well, I've read enough and studied the data and played with many tests involving thousands to millions of users, and yeah, it's complicated shit, but it's fascinating and not on a level with rocket science. Once you realize the human brain is in some ways unsolvable, you can kind of focus on elements of it that are. Like why someone buys what they buy, when they buy it. 

Anyway, in a tumble down that rabbit hole, I discovered that some small portion of the population simply doesn't behave the way the rest of us stereotypically do. Specifically, it turns out, there have been vast studies lately and dating back hundreds of years and they all reveal one thing - these people, roughly 5-6% of the gen pop, it is estimated, have personality disorders. The big 3 of sociopathy, narcissism, and genius, and then as well, bipolar and hyperbolic personality disorder. Sociopaths and narcissists sit at opposite ends of the spectrum, so finding someone in which both issues are at hand means they're basically a spectrum bender and require some level of high intelligence just to pull it off. 

Sociopaths unto themselves are relatively common. You'll find professional estimates between 2-4% of the population. Among other things, they don't have a conscience, they can't sustain prolonged emoptions such as love, grief, or hate. They think everything is a game and we're just gamepieces for them to play with, and they typically have a primary motivator driving them - rarely bloodlust (serial killers, true psychopaths, etc) and more often lust, sloth, greed, power, etc. You can go read case studies on each type and you'll sure as shit be shocked at how completely you know a few people that fit some of the profiles. Reading about a sloth-driven sociopath through a case study was mindblowing to me, as the write-up might as well have been describing to a T several people I'd grown up around that constantly frustrated everyone around them. Guarantee you know that type and didn't realize it. 

Anyway, I'll stop the amateur hour psychobabble. I couldn't begin to go into detail about the first CEO I referenced earlier that you brought up in the quote. I've been writing a fictionalized version of that crazy-ass experience and there's enough material on that asshat alone to fill two books. To this day, he's the most dynamic, brilliant and insane person I've ever dealt with in business, and I haven't worked with the guy since 2004, and I've dealt with a bunch of wizards and a bunch of lunatics since then. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Functioning Psychopath is a great name for a penis. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, El Squared said:

In some ways though ZS is the public self-proclaimed POS, the real douche in this imbroglio is Pope Urbs.

Pushing bodies under the rug—It is B1G tradition: 

Paterno: Sandusky

Meyer: Smith

Both Urban Meyer and Ohio St are gutter scum quite independent of one another.  Let's not forget that at Florida, Urban not only had Zach Smith on staff but DJ Durkin as well.  OSU had the sex predator Dr Richard Strauss running rampant for 20 years - long before Urban's time.  That of course is in addition to the sleaze Jim Tressel and the explosive Woody Hayes.  It should be no surprise that when the two of them got together the product was epic filth.

5 hours ago, Parliament said:

I get the part about "drawing out his assholishness," and there is some merit in that strategy.  But in doing so, she does not acquit herself well.  Including to her employer/potential employer.  Would YOU hire someone with a blog like that?

Eat a dick you victim blaming piece of shit. Fuck you. Fuck Ohio State. Fuck Zach Smith. Fuck OU. IDGAF in what order, as long as fuck OU is first. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Parliament said:

I may have insisted a bit much about here state of mind, and it has upset you. For that I apologize. And for the record, I agree 100% that Zach Smith is a POS douchebag, as stated in the OP's title.

I started to like this, but your apology comes off a little like you're less sorry that you came down on CS than you are that it was upsetting. She may be crazy-- I don't care. She might be better off keeping this under her hat-- irrelevant. She is an abuse victim, proven so, and is coping. People in her position need some slack, a lot of support, and the benefit of the doubt. She isn't slinging unsupported accusations; she is giving up electronic records.

Edited by Magus Ossis
  • Like 2

Cool idea! Doing wrestling moves from the top rope at onto a plastic table while tailgators watch. Should be a first for everybody

At least he's keeping his shitty tailgate parties at tOSU.  I wouldn't put it past him to try and have one in Austin before a game where all he does is sit there and talk shit about the Hermans.  I emphasize the word "try," I'm sure he would get a good Texas ass whippin' the moment he enters the city limits.

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

Face!!! You got served Delconte!!!  Z-man dropping the Atomic bomb of grammar related smack - pointing out that CDC pluralized a word meant to be singular.  

How's CDC gonna live this down?  

Seriously, does Zach not realize how retarded he looks?  What, I'm guess he trolls CDC's twitter account for slight grammarical or punctuation mistakes because he thinks CDC is responsible for sicking The University's legal mafia on him to make him stop using Texas' copyright protected logo on his shitty $30 t-shirts?  What a fucking bozo.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Face!!! You got served Delconte!!!  Z-man dropping the Atomic bomb of grammar related smack - pointing out that CDC pluralized a word meant to be singular.  

Seriously, does Zach not realize how retarded he looks?  What, I'm guess he trolls CDC's twitter account for slight grammarical or punctuation mistakes because he thinks CDC is responsible for sicking The University's legal mafia on him to make him stop using Texas' copyright protected logo on his shitty $30 t-shirts?  What a fucking bozo.  

Yeah CDC didn’t call legal. Surly did. Oh noes— I hope he doesn’t start making fun of us!

9 hours ago, Horn Dogg said:

At least he's keeping his shitty tailgate parties at tOSU.  I wouldn't put it past him to try and have one in Austin before a game where all he does is sit there and talk shit about the Hermans.  I emphasize the word "try," I'm sure he would get a good Texas ass whippin' the moment he enters the city limits.

Nah, people like Zach Smith prefer environments where they feel in control, will be the center of attention, and/or can bully people weaker than them. A tailgate in Austin would cause an ego death explosion so large it might engulf the entire city.

He’ll stick to places where he knows he’ll be surrounded by sycophant retards. 

9 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Haha. I heart this thread.  I must be German.

• 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, The Earl of Texas said:

Herman pisses me off with the losing and his dumbass know-it-all shtick, but sticking up for that woman and outing Zach and the people protecting him was fucking spot on. 

he didn’t “out” zach smith.  the hermans gave the wife money, that’s it. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, The Earl of Texas said:

Herman pisses me off with the losing and his dumbass know-it-all shtick, but sticking up for that woman and outing Zach and the people protecting him was fucking spot on. 

Only second to that time he flew so fast around the earth he reversed time and saved Lois Lane 

• 4 weeks later...

I meant solely in regard to that recruiting account.  In a righteous world, Zach Smith would be dead at his wife's hand and she would face no charges.  And in a separate chain of events, though still the same alternative universe---Tom Herman would be fired and pays back every dollar he made from UT.  As it stands, Zach is a piece of human shit

2 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

I’m gonna call bullshit on that. Not that I trust the judgement of Herman or Jackson’s iq, but Smith would have tweeted that a lot sooner.

This is how I feel as well. Not that I really want to give Herman the benefit of the doubt, but Smith is one of the biggest football-adjacent pieces out there wasting oxygen at the moment. Herman at his absolute shittiest does not even begin to approach Smith's level.

At the very least, if this was true, we'd have heard about it back when Jackson won Heisman as a sophomore. 

Edited by campcrunk