Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

This country doesn't care about this, look at who's president for christ's sake. Half of these people who are going to act morally outraged at alleged infidelity (Looking at Aggy) are the same ones wearing MAGA shirts supporting married Donald Trump, a cheat who is banging and has banged anyone he can get next to. The hypocrisy is crazy. 

OK cool. Hook Em!
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, pops said:

Post is gone now. She had fake stitches and black eyes and stuff. I'm assuming zombie but struck me as odd. 

Edit

Check that, it's on his Instagram. Not linking it because she looks like she is about my kids age and my assholeness knows some limits. 

Is it Smith's daughter and how old are we talking? Asking because I thought his kids were barely of age to start school, which is a whole new level of fucked up. 

It’s that or posting how their new head coach had a baby penis and his wife went to smash some brothas. He fits perfectly down in Berlin.

Fuck you. I love Jimbo, he took $75 million guaranteed from those clowns. I hope he gets an extension and record breaking deal of $150 million.

2 hours ago, Hamttx said:

Fuck it, lock this thread. Posting that shit off of Twitter on here just makes it worse. If something from a legitimate news source addresses it then fine start a new thread supported by facts. But not to provide the raving cry of a lunatic more bandwidth.

Lol would you shut the fuck up

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Fuck, really? My dumbass thought Imgur was the only one that actually showed, heh. No wonder my clever uploads never get upvoted (they might also not be that clever, but I choose to believe they are).

What's the best alternative?

2 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Maybe we’re seeing a biased slice of social media but seems like Zach is not getting the support from the internet that he seems to have anticipated. 

About the only people who care about what he says are aggie and tOSU fans.  No one else gives a shit if Herman fucked around.