Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

43 minutes ago, Goredho said:

You may have hit the bottle less, but you hit your wife more.  I wonder why no one wants to have this guy help shape the future of young men?

Happen to have anything on Jason Garrett? Can we go ahead and get that train rolling so he can be out by tomorrow?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, DreadHead said:

This country doesn't care about this, look at who's president for christ's sake. Half of these people who are going to act morally outraged at alleged infidelity (Looking at Aggy) are the same ones wearing MAGA shirts supporting married Donald Trump, a cheat who is banging and has banged anyone he can get next to. The hypocrisy is crazy. 

Keep the politics on the politics board, stupid fuck. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Wally Banger said:

He’s not done tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

His lack of self awareness is breathtaking.  "(Herman) trying to tale down Urban..lol" 

no dumbass, you are doing that all by yourself.  Please continue and disregard the knock at your door, it's just the Ohio mafia there to "talk things over".  

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

Don't CR the football board, newbie. People do care about it because it makes Herman look bad which makes Texas look bad. 

I'm not a newbie, I just don't post often. And my point was accurate. One can't support one and not the other if their behavior is the same. I don't like that it makes Texas look bad, but people these days have lower morals than they once did, certain behavior is more acceptable than it once was. People are more hostile to each other online, see Zach's behavior and the response to my post. A lot of hypocrisy going on.

• Like 4
  • Fuck You 11