NCAA Week 12

NowThis

On 11/16/2018 at 9:33 AM, CBT said:

Like both of these, especially if you can get the hook on them.

Syracuse is top 20 in the country in defensive efficiency. ND's record is inflated because of the competition and winning some close games. Cuse should be able to put up some points. Cuse is also a great dog ATS.

Cincy's defense is playing really well. Cincy runs the ball really well and looks to be peaking. UCF has a had a lot of close games. Looking at common opponents, Cincy is much better. (Yea, I know that's not a great metric.) UCF may feel pressure with gameday in town.

Turns out Syracuse was a bad bet...

• Like 1

On 11/15/2018 at 9:56 AM, AUS-97HORN said:

tailed several ideas posted already, only added a few of my own- basically jumped on the dog on any lines bigger than 28 that I could bet (no lines avail on the SEC vs FBS games)

rice +42   2u

baylor -2   1u

umas +43 1u

kansas +36 .5u

Oregon St +33.5   .5u

Liberty +29   1u

Piggy +21   .5u

Ariz St  ML   .5u

ECU -16.5   1u   ( they are against uconn)

Wisconsin ML   .5u

pretty decent day,   I am guaranteed to be up more than 2.5 units with only the Az St game to go.  win and I am up 3.5 units.   makes up for last week. 

1 hour ago, APMP said:

Couldn't find an NFL thread, so figured I'd ask here. Any thoughts on Rams-Chiefs on Monday night? I've seen Rams -3.5

I don't typically do NFL games but this is a good follow.  They prob won't post and ram-chiefs info until tomorrow though.

Couldn't find an NFL thread, so figured I'd ask here. Any thoughts on Rams-Chiefs on Monday night? I've seen Rams -3.5

I think the only value here is on KC. LAR still has a lot of distractions because of the fire. LAD actually flew to Colorado for practice to get acclimated for the altitude in Mexico City, but then the game got moved back to LA. There should be a lot KC fans there, not much of a home field advantage. LAR defense has not been as good as we thought, pass rush hasn’t been there. Andy Reid should be something planned to put up some points; Hill could have a huge day. KC defense has gotten a lot better since the beginning of the year.