Bevoette and Jade's lol pics

Jade

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t care what the patent says. If you own one of these fucking monsters, the toilet paper goes under. 

2nd time this week this has happened in our house. I swear, it’s one of his favorite things. He probably tests every bathroom once a day to see if you fucked up and put it on the “wrong” way. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

2 hours ago, Underdog said:

We have 2 cats and neither has done anything like that, maybe chewed on some TP but never unroll it. 

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Cats do shit like that when they're bored.  Get them some toys.

31 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Same.  We have 2 and they don’t do that shit. 

Well damn. Good to know. I think twicehorn is probably right though. No other animals in the house to play with or fuck with, and he’s had a lot  of the same toys for a while now. I will step my game up. 

9 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Well damn. Good to know. I think twicehorn is probably right though. No other animals in the house to play with or fuck with, and he’s had a lot  of the same toys for a while now. I will step my game up. 

Maybe having 2 keeps them occupied.  Plus they love the dog too.

We have a bitch calico cat, she does that shit and you better not leave a closet open cause she’ll get in there and chew strings off of clothes.

She has plenty of toys, she’s just a little shit, our Russian blue just wants to chill with my daughter she won’t do shit to anything except throw up a hair all on my daughters floor

8 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Maybe you should close your bathroom door

6 hours ago, SurlyBDR said:

Maybe you should close your bathroom door

But the upstairs bathroom window is one of his go to spots to post up and check out what’s going on outside. I don’t want to do him like that lol. But yes, that is the obvious, easiest fix. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup
  • Haha 1