Bevoette and Jade's lol pics

Jade

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

I was seriously expecting something to come along & eat it.  1/2 disappointed.

That would be the “Nature is Metal” account. 
Example:  starts out all warm and cute (kind of stays that way, actually), but includes predation:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Parliament said:

Wait, are those real wild cats?  Or Two housecats in Phoenix?

I’m confused as well. Don’t know if it’s a parody. Looks like kittens, but the predation thing throws it a little. 

I had a golden that would dive for rocks. She had to feel them first with her front paws so she never dove very deep. Sometimes I would hold the rock so she could feel it, then let it go and it would be a foot or two deeper when she dove for it. She loved the game but I had to be careful the size of the rocks she would bring out to put on the rock pile on the bank.  This looks like a Pit with a lot of can-do. Good Pitty.

On 6/14/2020 at 12:00 PM, burntorangebongos said:

I had a golden that would dive for rocks. She had to feel them first with her front paws so she never dove very deep. Sometimes I would hold the rock so she could feel it, then let it go and it would be a foot or two deeper when she dove for it. She loved the game but I had to be careful the size of the rocks she would bring out to put on the rock pile on the bank.  This looks like a Pit with a lot of can-do. Good Pitty.

The pit finished off the spear fisherman first.