Bevoette and Jade's lol pics

Jade

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Goldies are such goobers.  Love 'em!

Six weeks ago our good friends said they were getting a golden puppy. I told them I thought they were crazy. We’re both recent empty nesters, with the freedom to go where we want, when we want, and not have to clean up dog hair, poop, or deal with puppy stuff. 
Well, their existing rescue dog turned out to have some issues and did not coexist well with the puppy. 
So now Mrs. NNM (no pics, you degenerates) and I are the owners of a golden puppy. Yay us!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, nnm said:

Six weeks ago our good friends said they were getting a golden puppy. I told them I thought they were crazy. We’re both recent empty nesters, with the freedom to go where we want, when we want, and not have to clean up dog hair, poop, or deal with puppy stuff. 
Well, their existing rescue dog turned out to have some issues and did not coexist well with the puppy. 
So now Mrs. NNM (no pics, you degenerates) and I are the owners of a golden puppy. Yay us!

How about a pic of your wife holding the puppy?

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, nnm said:

You will become best friends with the dog.  Do not resist.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Given the surroundings, looking more like dinner to go. /noracist. 

Heh, saw a lot of that in Taiwan 62 years ago. Looked like every hole in the wall restaurant had fresh skinned cabrito hanging in their front windows... except... dogs.

hope that doesn’t offend your username.

Edited by Armybrat