Bevoette and Jade's lol pics

Jade

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's my dog Chuy, except she clawed her way through the side panel of a window unit AC, got out and ran around the neighborhood until she landed at the neighbors house. That's when I got a text from the neighbor "just wanted you to know we have Chuy". I'm at work thinking what the fuck? Did I leave her outside?

I had a German Shepherd jump out of the kitchen window to chase a squirrel she was eyeing in the back yard.

The window was closed.

Incredible how loud that was.  She got stitches in her right leg, but was otherwise unharmed.

Was really surprised she generated enough power to smash through the window from as close to it as she was.  It was like Bruce Lee's one inch punch.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably the thread for this.

My wife talked me in to getting one of those pay for muts, a golden doodle back in January. I will say this is my favorite dog I have ever owned, and I have had 2 labs that I trained hard for competition (HRC). Such a sweet dog.

This is a pic from a few months ago, but he is getting tall now. About 40 pounds. 7007d2adb9bf6f8ad98a10b66345cac9.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/28/2019 at 10:00 PM, markstanco said:

Probably the thread for this.

My wife talked me in to getting one of those pay for muts, a golden doodle back in January. I will say this is my favorite dog I have ever owned, and I have had 2 labs that I trained hard for competition (HRC). Such a sweet dog.

This is a pic from a few months ago, but he is getting tall now. About 40 pounds. 7007d2adb9bf6f8ad98a10b66345cac9.jpg

No shedding?

15 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I love how he licks his paw at the end as if he’s saying “my job here is done”

Cat facts:  it's a she.  I believe that's a calico, orange, black, and white.  Almost exclusively female.  Same with tortoiseshells, black and orange.  Orange cats, however, are mostly male.

12 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Cat facts:  it's a she.  I believe that's a calico, orange, black, and white.  Almost exclusively female.  Same with tortoiseshells, black and orange.  Orange cats, however, are mostly male.

Whatever you say, Cliff.

Image result for cliff cheers

• Haha 1