Bevoette and Jade's lol pics

Jade

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/18/2018 at 9:19 PM, NateHitch said:

Why the fuck would you post that? Did it make you giggle? Fuck off.

Years ago I had my first apartment up on the sixteenth floor. Due to some peculiarity I could hear conversations at street level when the windows were open which they often because valve on the steam radiator wasn't working properly.

Got to be Christmas and the one of the neighbors living in a house far below got a puppy for Christmas. They named it Butchy. At first everything was great but within a few months the guy became abusive to the dog. I could hear the shouting, the thump of him kicking the dog and the dog whimpering. I'd go to the window to try to identify which of the neighbors was involved but I couldn't see the yards through the canopy of trees.  

Summer turned to autumn and one morning the shouting began earlier than usual. Butchy started growling. Suddenly there were cries of pain. "No, Butchy! Stop, Butchy!"

Good for you, Butchy. Good boy! Every dog has its day and Butchy had his. I celebrated with a beer.

I can't stand people who abuse animals - or children or women for that matter. 

After that, one of his kids must have been assigned dog care because there wasn't any more shouting or whimpering. 

• Like 1