Rocket League

UT Lawnghorn

Did a quick search but I was surprised to find there was no thread on this. 

I'm fucking addicted to this game!  Last night I was up to Gold 3, Division 4 in 3v3 then proceeded to lose 3 games straight. Figured I'd switch over to 2v2 but then my teammate couldn't even make contact with the ball so naturally I rage quit.  Odds are I'll be back at it again tonight. This is how most Rocket League sessions seem to go for me.

lulz. yeah, Rocket League makes me feel shittier than just about any video game I've ever played. Especially when you see a replay of the goal you let get by you and it looks like it should've been so easy to stop, yet it's so addicting. 

By the way, any of yall play Rocket League on Xbox? Wouldn't playing some matches with folks of the surly.

• 1 year later...

Finally decided to play this game after blowing it off for so long, and damn it's fun as hell. Was playing casual matches with players flying and doing all kinds of ridiculous cool shit. If anyone plays let me know your tag and we'll play in a couple months when I'm competent.

LonghornSean on Xbox.  I'm decent and can fly up to hit shots around the goal but not good enough for changing direction or getting multiple touches in mid-air

Group of my buddies that game Xbox together have put many, many hours in on this both online, and private 2v2 or 3v3 matches for money.  I'm usually Gold 3 Div 2 or so Standard and somewhere Gold 2 for 2v2.  Got up to Platinum once on Solo Standard but haven't played enough to rank there.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...