Game 4: The Citadel at Texas, 7 PM, LHN

Machinator

2 minutes ago, SDG said:

What’s the Bb walk on rule?  Did it change like football?

Im guessing you mean redshirt rule and even before football changed theirs I thought it was already similar to what football just recently instituted except for 30% of the season.  Im guessing that's only for a medical shirt and the rule is actually sit out all or it counts.  

Outside shooting still a major problem, but at least we knocked down a good percentage of open looks in the second half.

Coleman played better, but his shot isn't there. I like that Ramey and Long are on the team this year to push him.

The four newcomers who get significant time look good.

Febres has to be able to make those 3s consistently like he did in the second half. If he can, that's huge. Hopefully Roach recaptured his form from the end of last season.

We have to be able to counter the zone immediately. We're going to see a lot of it this season.

5 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

Newcomers with a spark. Might need to rethink the starting lineup

this, and it's not even a question. Hayes is already better than Sims, Hepa has a better feel for the game than DO, and both Ramey and Long have been better than Febres and even Coleman this year. If it were up to me I would start Coleman, Long, Roach, Hepa, Hayes with DO as the sixth man. And I would stress to DO that he needs to be an impact player off the bench. DO and then Ramey off the bench, with Febres sprinkled in when he's hitting shots. My proposed starting 5 is the future of the program (minus Roach), and it would be wiser to get them as much PT as we can now than it is to just keep starting all of the guys who have bled for the program.

Edited by Goo Punch