WVU @ Okie State

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, BigXII said:

I've only been once, when Texas played UNC in basketball in 2009. That game was fucking legit.

I went to Florida v Michigan last year during the hurricane. My cousin from Gainesville spilled his entire beer on the people all around us after the first big play for the Gators. We were in the nosebleeds, so watched the rest drinking from those endzone bars where you can just go stand at the lower deck. Fuck that place. Fuck Jerry Jones. Fuck playing blowU anywhere but the cotton bowl.

17 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I’m so happy, smile cry. It’s been a tough season, but making a bowl game is a god deal and I don’t take it for granted considering how horrible we were when I enrolled.

We knew this was coming with the players we lost. The future looks bright, though. Hubbard is a freshman. 

Plus, we kicked those sisterfuckers’ tooths in when they needed it. Go Pokes! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Nope. Bitches let their labia get bent out of shape over a fucking hand signal.

that's exactly what you're doing, you fucking mong. You're just too stupid to realize getting pissy in the opposite direction is still getting pissy over a hand signal. Plus it makes you look like a bitch.

Edited by BigXII

2 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Does your mom still cut the crust off your pb&j, Nancy?

no, but your wife licks the crust off my dick

Not smart enough to refute what I said? I'll repeat - you're such a stupid bitch, quit bitching about hand signals you mongoloid.

Edited by BigXII

9 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

Does anyone have more top 10 wins at home this year than the pokes?

We get the consolation prize for a weak season. 

Seriously, setting a standard of being tough at home is not the worst thing ever. I remember sitting on my hands and wishing the game was over when I was a student.