WVU @ Okie State

Vic Mackey

'Cornelius has NFL scouts looking at him'

-Conrelius throws an INT next play.

"Cornelius has a real calmness about him'

-Cornelius throws three balls in the dirt because he's afraid of throwing another INT.  Then throws an INT.

Please stop giving Cornelius compliments.  He's fucking terrible.

If Gundy doesn't give his other QB's a look today, I might have to disembark the Gundy train.   

This game is over and the season is a loss.  And you have 4 free games for your redshirt freshman.  If there was ever a time to give Spencer Sanders a look, this is it.    To continue throwing Cornelius out there at this point is just to prove you don't care what other people think because you're the ego in charge.

Edited by Monster

If Gundy doesn't give his other QB's a look today, I might have to disembark the Gundy train.   
This game is over and the season is a loss.  And you have 4 free games for your redshirt freshman.  If there was ever a time to give Spencer Sanders a look, this is it.    To continue throwing Cornelius out there at this point is just to prove you don't care what other people think because you're the ego in charge.

Not gonna happen. I agree he should play but Gundy is as Gundy does. He’s still a hell of a coach even if I disagree with his view on QB play.

1 minute ago, Texas25 said:

God bless you my friend

Child, you have no fucking idea. I don’t even think they really appreciate it at this point. Game day at my house when the Bama gang shows up can get pretty depressing.

And if you hear about some Texas guy who lives in Georgia and capped himself while being forced to listen to Alabama fans try to convince him that Gary Danielson is in fact one of the best announcers in the business. Well, that guy would be me...

• Like 1