Official Surly - Texas vs Iowa State Game Thread

Vertigo

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

This makes me so happy. I'm glad I went to this game. Maybe this sounds silly, but this moment last night felt like the moment the entire fanbase and team exhaled. After years of suffering through losing, everyone was happy for the first time. The seniors deserved a night like this.

• Like 9

This makes me so happy. I'm glad I went to this game. Maybe this sounds silly, but this moment last night felt like the moment the entire fanbase and team exhaled. After years of suffering through losing, everyone was happy for the first time. The seniors deserved a night like this.
This. I've been to 2 games since Mack's farewell tour. I'm so glad I went.

Perfect song for that moment in our season (I know they used it earlier in the season too).  After the streak of 6 wins, then the letdown of two close loses and playing bad defense, keep grinding, play good defense again and getting back into the conference race. Great memories being made. 

Off to the computer to download this bad boy.

Ant.com downloader for firefox bitches.

They have one for chrome but it didn't work. Got one for opera too but who knows if it works.
Correction the chrome one works but not for the iowa state game. Have no Idea why but it wont download that one in firefox either.

On 11/17/2018 at 10:32 PM, Here’s the deal said:

So whoever wins next week between OU and WV, plays us in the title game provided we beat Kansas.

suppose UT loses and each of ISU, WV and UT have 3 conference losses (ou beats WV and ISU beats KSU).  Who is the #2 seed to play OU in that scenario?

2 minutes ago, NowThis said:

suppose UT loses and each of ISU, WV and UT have 3 conference losses (ou beats WV and ISU beats KSU).  Who is the #2 seed to play OU in that scenario?

Texas due to their victory over OU.

The 1st tie breaker is hth. The round robin would be 1-1 for each team.

The 2nd tie breaker is "The Conference records of the three or more teams will be compared against the remaining team(s) in the Conference standings from top to bottom."

By virtue of their victory over OU, Texas would advance over ISU and WVU.

Here is the Don't Stop Believin moment in the 4th quarter from section 28.

Lame lame lame. Of course you clueless whippersnapper have no fucking idea what cool goosebumps are.

Cause you wern't at the Barn Dance and Bbq.

First of all that lame ass shit at isu game WASN'T LIVE. it was a shit ass mp3 recording that sounded like crap. Second of all it had nothing to do with TEXAS.

Third of all, you call that tinny ass shit loud volume? Played through some wimpy ass speakers in godzillaturd and not through a forty foot high one hundred fifty foot wide wall of cerwin vegas, absolutely pathetic.

Cool is after listening to bad company, joe cocker, santanna all live to have the stadium go pitch black dark and out of the darkness come the sweet notes of a banjo playing The Eyes of Texas at Saturn 5 decible levels and sprinkled across the stands and field the firefly glow of 80,000 joints being toked at once and everyone singing The Eyes.

GOOSE MOTHERFUCKING BUMPS.

This is why the bluehairs don't join in. They know cool, they invented it. And a shit ass recorded crap song an crappy phone screens being waved ain't cool, it is lame.