Conspiracy theories are for the birds.

Walden Ponderer

The CIA assassinated John F. Kennedy after he refused to kill and replace billions of birds with drones. The U.S. government is sequestering a team of Boeing engineers in Area 51 for a secret military mission. Our tax dollars have been funneled into building the “Turkey X500,” a robot used to hunt large birds.

heyhey_1024x10242x.jpg

I would love to be making this up.

Are Birds Actually Government-Issued Drones? So Says a New Conspiracy Theory Making Waves (and Money)

I think shit like this (and the flat-earth folks, etc) is a product of boredom.  these are bored people who are just trolling and it’s mildly amusing to them because of the shock it delivers to normal people.  I have a hard time accepting that anyone really believes it.  perhaps I’m overestimating humanity, though. 

well after actually reading the article it’s just bored college kids trolling for mild amusement.  I was right!  I am a genius. 

Edited by futureman

15 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

If by "Government", you mean pre-Lizard-People Dwarven crafters in the service of the Knights Templars, then sure, birds are "Government" drones.

It's not a coincidence that Ben Franklin, a Mason, wanted the Turkey X500 to be the national bird. 

• Like 1