The mega-meta Ivanka thread

Gil Bang

The most maddening part is that if any of us were in her position in any other WH, we would likely lose our job, and we might face legal trouble.

The higher you go in this administration, the less the laws apply to you.

Edited by retread

True enough her email idoicy doesn't have every Hillary element, but it will likely open hearings that will get into more and more and more embarassing shit.  And get her on the stand... the breakdown will be both heart rending and delicious.  Daddy will explode.  And there's the payoff.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, retread said:

The most maddening part is that if any of us were in her position in any other WH, we would likely lose our job, and we might face legal trouble.

The higher you go in this administration, the less the laws apply to you.

Factually, that is every administration.

12 hours ago, NBMisha said:

True enough her email idoicy doesn't have every Hillary element, but it will likely open hearings that will get into more and more and more embarassing shit.  And get her on the stand... the breakdown will be both heart rending and delicious.  Daddy will explode.  And there's the payoff.

He initiated the tariff war on or around the day that Hope Hicks got grilled by the HPSCI. He better get Dr Ronny to send him some blood pressure pills.

Just now, Bozo_Casanova said:

giphy.gif

You keep swinging away though brah.  

Me saying prosectute her if she broke tha law is somehow a but Hillary thing for you. The cabal on this site never fail to ignore their teams issues. Me pointing out that inconvenient  fact disturbs some of the less mature apparently.

4 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Me saying prosectute her if she broke tha law is somehow a but Hillary thing for you. The cabal on this site never fail to ignore their teams issues. Me pointing out that inconvenient  fact disturbs some of the less mature apparently.

You literally mentioned Hillary in your original post you fucking dumbass.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

You literally mentioned Hillary in your original post you fucking dumbass.

Yes I did you fucking dumb ass, and you are BTW.   And my point (if you had any comprehension, reading or otherwise ) was there will be democrats calling for her prosecution who said what Hillary did was OK.

So you have a nice Thanksgiving you fucking dumb ass.

8 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yes I did you fucking dumb ass, and you are BTW.   And my point (if you had any comprehension, reading or otherwise ) was there will be democrats calling for her prosecution who said what Hillary did was OK.

So you have a nice Thanksgiving you fucking dumb ass.

You didn't "but" anything. You stated that the law should be complied with and violators should be prosecuted. Unfortunately, most people here (see: posters who replied to you) are the answer to the question "are you smarter than a third grader".

Edited by Thetexashammer

Just now, Thetexashammer said:

You didn't "but" anything. You stated that the law should be complied with and violators should be prosecuted. Unfortunately, most people here (see: posters who replied to you) are not smarter than third graders.

I thought I was pretty clear on that in the post, but some posters can't look in a mirror, and the "but (fill in the blank)" game.... is the go to for some people, almost as popular as the "you're a racist" game ....  I did think Bozo was better than that, but.......siiiiigh.

Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

I thought I was pretty clear on that in the post, but some posters can't look in a mirror, and the "but (fill in the blank)" game.... is the go to for some people, almost as popular as the "you're a racist" game ....  I did think Bozo was better than that, but.......siiiiigh.

You just have to realize that one symptom of the disease is that you lose the capacity for language. I say that with no irony or sarcasm.

• Like 1

You are a joke. 

The only people that need to be called out here are the retards who ran their campaign on a "lock her up" mantra and were called retards by anybody with any sensibility.  

And now, apparently when one of their own does something that they wanted a political rival "locked up" over, all of a sudden we don't need to "lock" anyone up.

So yeah. I don't think this is about wanting Ivanka locked up as much it is wanting her completely gone from the WH, along with her entire hillbilly family, because this is just another example of the buffoonery going on in there.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Like 5

Just now, Thetexashammer said:

You just have to realize that one symptom of the disease is that you lose the capacity for language. I say that with no irony or sarcasm.

That and emotionalism becomes your master.  Waaaaah Why do we have to follow the law........ waaaaaahhh !! People aren't getting  what they want.....waaaaaahh.....

They all become Hallmark channel devotees as well I bet.

5 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

You are a joke. 

The only people that need to be called out here are the retards who ran their campaign on a "lock her up" mantra and were called retards by anybody with any sensibility.  

And now, apparently when one of their own does something that they wanted a political rival "locked up" over, all of a sudden we don't need to "lock" anyone up.

So yeah. I don't think this is about wanting Ivanka locked up as much it is wanting her completely gone from the WH, along with her entire hillbilly family, because this is just another example of the buffoonery going on in there.

Isn't it time to the Hillaries poster off your bedroom ceiling ?  

13 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

You didn't "but" anything. You stated that the law should be complied with and violators should be prosecuted. Unfortunately, most people here (see: posters who replied to you) are the answer to the question "are you smarter than a third grader".

"I'm sure the democrats will think its no big deal, just like in Hillaries case" is the definition of "but Hillary", you fucking maroon.