The mega-meta Ivanka thread

Gil Bang

47 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Just speculation, but I don't believe her pod is advising her to duplicate Dad. She's going for a superficial Evita Peron imitation (minus the cancer)

I keep wondering if the Trump clan are going to come up with some kind of MAGA party subset, like the Tea Party from a decade ago, or at the very least threaten it unless they get some kind of concession (allowing one of the Trump kids to run some major part of the GOP).

Her daddy clearly wants to control the Republican fundraising apparatus, and make sure all funds go through Trump Org, and not just those funds in the races that he's in.

It's all about the money.

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I keep wondering if the Trump clan are going to come up with some kind of MAGA party subset, like the Tea Party from a decade ago, or at the very least threaten it unless they get some kind of concession (allowing one of the Trump kids to run some major part of the GOP).

Her daddy clearly wants to control the Republican fundraising apparatus, and make sure all funds go through Trump Org, and not just those funds in the races that he's in.

It's all about the money.

Sure. They see what Putin & Co have done, what extremely large and powerful Orban is building in Hungary. Got a taste of it with the last four years and the $ that was rolling in to the brand and the manipulation of the market and what have you.

• 8 months later...
On 6/21/2022 at 9:03 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Ivanka looked like crap in her congressional testimony. Perhaps the past 18 months haven't been kind to her. Same with Jared.

laying awake wondering whether you're getting ass fisted nightly by your cellmate will wreak havoc with your psyche

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

That’s the face of someone absolutely comfortable with firearms. Absolutely loving it.

18ab3a14d89dbffb6bc7a66c42d938ea.jpg

She’s also had more filler put in her face.

Fucking chipmunk looking twat.

The little girl looks just like Ivanka did as a child. I'm not joking they should keep her away from her fucking grandpa.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...