Mike Gundy solves college football's fake injury problems but not coronavirus or BLM

LTtxfan

17 hours ago, TexArcher said:

They're basically selling: 2 + 2 = 5...

You say that as though it were incorrect. It so happens that 2 + 2 actually is 5, for sufficiently large values of 2.

And, yes, that means CJK2+2H is also correct.

Just clicked on that handle and it's a right wing troll account. Sure, some fans are upset that a black player dare support black causes, but a bunch also either support him, and most fans either don't follow twitter and don't know about it, or just don't give a fuck, and appreciation of his play on the field separate of whether they agree or disagree with his personal political views.

2 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Just clicked on that handle and it's a right wing troll account. Sure, some fans are upset that a black player dare support black causes, but a bunch also either support him, and most fans either don't follow twitter and don't know about it, or just don't give a fuck, and appreciation of his play on the field separate of whether they agree or disagree with his personal political views.

Oh for sure, and every program has its morons. But as opposing fans, we get to make fun of them.

On 7/16/2020 at 7:35 PM, TexArcher said:

CNN and MSNBC offer slanted takes on the facts.  They editorialize.

Fox News and OAN offer slanted takes on "facts" that they made up.  They're basically selling: 2 + 2 = 5 and here's why it's the Democrats' fault.  If a person's only source of news is Fox or OAN, that person has no idea what's actually going on in the world.

It isn't even close to the same thing.

Take this shit to CR....

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 'stache said:

The SJW have officially curtailed the mullet. The blacks did this (no racis).

image.png.0c4d44b2a6c762607a77bde0231f5676.png

57 minutes ago, Scholz said:

His swag got cut short

Or it's his version of growing a playoff beard.

I have a little Gundy mullet going on, not having had a haircut since like February.  Longest I've ever had my hair, and it fucking sucks having to wash it a lot more often.

19 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I have a little Gundy mullet going on, not having had a haircut since like February.  Longest I've ever had my hair, and it fucking sucks having to wash it a lot more often.

Wait.....you're not a guy?  

Edited by Blotto

I'm just confused. I use the #1 clipper on my dome now,  so shampoo never enters the picture. But even when I had longer hair, it never occurred to me not to wash it every time I stepped in the shower. Are some of you guys wearing shower caps and shit? 

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

WahlIonHead.jpg

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

I'm just confused. I use the #1 clipper on my dome now,  so shampoo never enters the picture. But even when I had longer hair, it never occurred to me not to wash it every time I stepped in the shower. Are some of you guys wearing shower caps and shit? 

I normally keep it short enough that I don't have to deal with it much.  I wasn't keeping it high-and-tight before, but going outside in August, and it's drenched in sweat pretty quickly.