Surly traffic updates

2 minutes ago, ulukinatme said:

I really just wanted the Cliff's Notes version cause I'm lazy, but okay.

That's there too. 

• "Can I say assholes?" - BL
  • The treefiddy deposition story
  • The destruction of D figs story
  • The Pedo (peedo? Pedo?) story
  • Max Barnes, JT, GOLL shout outs
  • "U in the B" = pee in the butt 
  • "Harvard douchebag lawyer" -BL 
Edited by TexasFootball18
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, swraith said:

358 users on shaggy is absurd. Who is so dense as to continue to visit and post on Shaggy?

I refuse to even go there and see what’s going on or who is still there. Butt licker Morgan won’t get any page visits or ad revenue because of me. Fuck that turd!

1 hour ago, swraith said:

358 users on shaggy is absurd. Who is so dense as to continue to visit and post on Shaggy?

Probably breaks down into these categories:

• People who are happy to have the place to themselves finally (and will probably remain there when the domain transfer is finished)
  • People who are oblivious to what's happening
  • People watching the train wreck
  • People who are archiving their favorite threads in case it goes poof.

I didn't have a chance to really see the meltdown over the weekend so I was rubber necking.  It's quite literally a shitshow there right now.  

I'm sure there's more than a few users just watching it burn over there...I guess I'd suggest logging out of your user name and doing it that way. 

41 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

• People who are happy to have the place to themselves finally (and will probably remain there when the domain transfer is finished)
  • People who are oblivious to what's happening
  • People watching the train wreck
  • People who are archiving their favorite threads in case it goes poof.

I was on today and there were 71 active users and 350 guests.  I was there for your third and fourth bullets.

20 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I took a look at the CR earlier today. It's starting to remind me of the Matrix Revolutions.

b0c75434c857e957fde15b8b682decb6.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I didn't have a chance to really see the meltdown over the weekend so I was rubber necking.  It's quite literally a shitshow there right now.  

I'm sure there's more than a few users just watching it burn over there...I guess I'd suggest logging out of your user name and doing it that way. 

Yes it is a shitshow...lol

There are now dozens of Surly Horns registered users.  Around 200 dozen to be exact.  Kinda like the evacuation at Dunkirk (without all the shooting and drownings), but still an incredible, timely and strategic evacuation of a doomed location. 

http://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/search/&type=core_members&joinedDate=any&group[4]=1&group[3]=1&group[6]=1&group[7]=1

Edited by DalTxHornFan

On 3/27/2018 at 9:47 PM, ChiTownDoc said:

Yeah, there's shitposting and then there's shaggy shitposting. I like the community effort to fuck with the new management though

1 hour ago, Vertigo said:

I took a peek at Shaggy a bit ago, not one post on the football board since yesterday. Kevin Morgan went to court to win a ten year old server rack.

He went to court not for the servers and Shaggy but to personally try to demoralize and embarrass Bob.  Instead he's turned Bob into a mythical creature of sorts.  This was a most impressive migration, it occurred with speed and efficiency.   Fuckface Morgan just created a phoenix rising from the ashes of Shaggy.   

The piece de resistance is that podcast.  It's when many of us knew, shit is gonna be just fine.  Shit.  LOL

And knowing Bob from the one time we met, you couldn't know a more gracious asshole.  He deserves better and it will all turn out roses for him/us.   

• Like 5

5 hours ago, DalTxHornFan said:

There are now dozens of Surly Horns registered users.  Around 200 dozen to be exact.  Kinda like the evacuation at Dunkirk (without all the shooting and drownings), but still an incredible, timely and strategic evacuation of a doomed location. 

http://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/search/&type=core_members&joinedDate=any&group[4]=1&group[3]=1&group[6]=1&group[7]=1

So you missed that part?