Bring it on you Longhorn Bitch Asses! We're going to #skullfuck you

Baboontyme

I'm just kidding. I didn't watch your game. Hope you guys have a good season. Hopefully will get a good game tomorrow night. Still not sure what to make of MSU. Seems like Izzo is pushing transition as usual in the non-con. Saw the UNC score. Might this one get up into the 170s/180s?

Edited by Baboontyme

2 hours ago, Baboontyme said:

I'm just kidding. I didn't watch your game. Hope you guys have a good season. Hopefully will get a good game tomorrow night. Still not sure what to make of MSU. Seems like Izzo is pushing transition as usual in the non-con. Saw the UNC score. Might this one get up into the 170s/180s?

I don't know. You guys have looked invincible since the Kansas opener. We will see if we can put up a top performance in back-to-back games.

Ohhhh the Nassar jokes! That's so creative and funny! Yes, let's use sporting matches as a vehicle to mock the sexual assault of children! In all seriousness, it is a horrific ordeal and if you read my posts elsewhere you know that I took no pleasure in it and have been harshly critical of the way the administrators handled it. 

I have no idea what to expect with this squad this year. Frankly we are not that talented, compared to the top teams in the country. Even though we played well in the second half (and more so late) against KU we are not in their class. We have a lot of depth and some good players but no one great. We will get out classes by teams with size and athleticism at the guard positions and at the 5. Ward is a bully and a load but he's 6'8. If you watched the KU game you saw that he was useless against Azeuafdfbfbwuke. I believe I read that you guys have some length in the front court. If there is bulk to go with that length Ward can be easily frustrated and that's when things start to fall apart.

As I said earlier, Izzo is going to get out and run. If Shaka employs his press (I honestly don't know if this is a FT thing or a sometimes thing - I don't have much time to watch hoops outside of MSU), it could be a really fun to watch up and down game. I would look for MSU to get Winston and the fr Loyer on the floor to try to break that. Both great passers. 

10 hours ago, Baboontyme said:

Ok, Cool.