Texas vs. OU Sat 12/1 @11:00 AM

MirrOlure

11 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LMAO.  Tough guy SMU grad talking all ‘we’ and ‘us’ about Texas.  And then you top it off acting like a hard ass.  I feel pretty confident my 40 year old ass would curb stomp you and all your preppy ass bf’s from SMU any place, any time. SMU tough guy?  

Your insecurity is bleeding through. Can't wait to hand you an ass whipping. 

15 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LMAO.  Tough guy SMU grad talking all ‘we’ and ‘us’ about Texas.  And then you top it off acting like a hard ass.  I feel pretty confident my 40 year old ass would curb stomp you and all your preppy ass bf’s from SMU any place, any time. SMU tough guy?  LULZ

Yeah. You got me. Graduated from a better school while you have the most pretentious douchiest username on this site.

Chicago sucks btw. 

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Your insecurity is bleeding through. Can't wait to hand you an ass whipping. 

Right.  So insecure.  That’s how I’ve lasted on these boards over a decade.  Fuck off SMU cunt.  

Seriously post more ‘we’ and ‘us’ shit as a preppy bottom bitch SMU grad.  It shows you’re super cool AND tough. 

And go back and read a couple of your posts.  You handle your liquor like a 12 year old girl.  Did you remember to drop a jolly rancher in your Zima?  Pussy.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
SMU 🤣
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Right.  So insecure.  That’s how I’ve lasted on these boards over a decade.  Fuck off SMU cunt.  

Seriously post more ‘we’ and ‘us’ shit as a preppy bottom bitch SMU grad.  It shows you’re super cool AND tough. 

And go back read a couple of your posts.  You handle your liquor like a 12 year old girl.  Did you remember to drop a jolly rancher in your Zima?  Pussy.  

Austin born and bred. UT runs deep in my family. Sorry you have sand in your vagina because you went to an inferior academic institution.

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

And go back read a couple of your posts.  You handle your liquor like a 12 year old girl.  Did you remember to drop a jolly rancher in your Zima?  Pussy.  

Hey asshole Sooner douche, anybody is welcome to be a Texas fan if they want,  Your stupid ass has no say.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Austin born and bred. UT runs deep in my family. Sorry you have sand in your vagina because you went to an inferior academic institution.

LOL academic smack, that too with a doctor. 

Sleep it off, that Zima is strong stuff.

• Fuck You 2

Break that fucking Ewok in half. Make his parents cry.

I hope Gary Johnson sideline smashes that midget fuck right into Lincoln in such a way his tiny leprechaun pecker gets stuck in that visor wearing motherfucker’s ass that it can only be medically removed and effectively ends both their careers.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I hope Gary Johnson sideline smashes that midget fuck right into Lincoln in such a way his tiny leprechaun pecker gets stuck in that visor wearing motherfucker’s ass that it can only be medically removed and effectively ends both their careers.

Riley won't even feel it. 

3 minutes ago, BigXII said:

This. The concept of "T-shirt fans" is aggy as fuck.

This - and I'm not a T shirt fan at all. I was at the game Ricky broke the record as a toddler. I live and die Texas football and where I graduated doesn't change that one bit. I escaped Austin because it was a good life decision for me.

I will be a diehard Horns fan until I die. Anyone that tells me otherwise can fuck off.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

This - and I'm not a T shirt fan at all. I was at the game Ricky broke the record as a toddler. I live and die Texas football and where I graduated doesn't change that one bit. I escaped Austin because it was a good life decision for me.

I will be a diehard Horns fan until I die. Anyone that tells me otherwise can fuck off.

Agreed. Suck a dick sooners. Get ready to lose again. 

Guess what? Texas shouldnt win, but we will. Shouldn't,  but we will.

As much as I think the big 12 ccg is dumb as long as all of the teams play during the season, I just realized that without the ccg, ou would have won the conference tonight with the win over wvu. 

For the first time since it was announced, I'm in favor of the game. 

Nothing would put a better cap on this season than beating ou twice, winning the conference head to head against them, and keeping them out of the playoffs. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Good lord, I am old. 

• Like 3

Just now, Bill Lumbergh said:

As much as I think the big 12 ccg is dumb as long as all of the teams play during the season, I just realized that without the ccg, ou would have won the conference tonight with the win over wvu. 

Nothing would put a better cap on this season than beating ou twice, winning the conference head to head against them, and keeping them out of the playoffs. 

Yep. Nice to see a stupid Big 12 front office thing finally work in our favor.

Edited by Valmy77

2 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

It would be super sweet to keep them just out of the fucking gate of cfp.

Obviously OU's defense is nothing to worry about, but anyone see their any difference to how Texas matches up with and approaches the Ewok and the Sooner offense this go around?   OU is going to be super pumped, especially that bitch ass Ewok.   OU has the psychological edge, while Texas may have the schematic edge depending on who is able to play.   Texas better win this damn game, I can't stand the thought of Kyler with  shit eating grin on his face after a performance that lands him the Heisman as well.  Texas MUST WIN this game. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

19 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

it will be sweet fucking revenge for OU to be fucked by the system for once.

5 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Tom Herman and Todd Orlando are 2-1 vs Lincoln and OU. 

Something tells me they welcome this match up. 

This could be one of those games that starts to establish one coach having another coach's number. Like how Bob Stoops mentally owned Mack Brown for a long while there. Tom Herman could take control of the era with a crushing blow here.

Edited by BigXII

3 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Lol. I. called his age as young as fuck a long time ago.  The new derka is growing on my slowly.

I've never tried to hide my age. Young bucks is what will keep this board alive. Hate me or love me this is one of the best communities I've found in quite some time. 

Oh yeah... it's 12:32 am and OU still sucks.