Texas vs. OU Sat 12/1 @11:00 AM

MirrOlure

19 hours ago, Ricky Butler said:

At first I was annoyed we had to play them again, but then I realized that this is the first time our stupid ass conference actually helped us. If the Big 12 used the round robin schedule to determine a conference champ, which would make sense, we'd have no shot. Luckily for us, the Big 12 is reactionary and dumb, so we get a shot to steal away the trophy from a team that finished the year with a better record than us. And we can spoil their chance at the playoffs as well. We can really just shit all over their season again on Saturday morning. I say we do it. 

Bowelsby and 0u were so scared about what happened to Baylor & TCU that they forced this bitchass "redo" ccg, so now they have to face the potential "arrogant ass you've killed us" moment.

It's glorious.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

It looked like they were on the verge of quitting, or already had when they broke a long td. Herman needs to try and break the scoreboard if at all possible. Tell Orlando not to play any type of prevent nonsense either.

We're playing with house money. Might as well keep the throttle up for the whole game no matter the score, especially after what happened in October.

any updates on 19? WTF was he thinking fielding that punt? i am thinking he doesn't play and probably doesn't even play school this week as his brains is destroyed. 

he is vital. i mean vital. that gets 25 up to the line matching athleticism with the midget. 25 and 33 are the two guys that can spy and tackle that little shit. 

any updates on 19? WTF was he thinking fielding that punt? i am thinking he doesn't play and probably doesn't even play school this week as his brains is destroyed. 
he is vital. i mean vital. that gets 25 up to the line matching athleticism with the midget. 25 and 33 are the two guys that can spy and tackle that little shit. 

It seemed like Jones had a slight limp during the game anyways. Hopefully his head and ankle are healed and hopefully Sam’s shoulder can take a few shots. His running was key during the RRR.

Punch OU in the mouth to start the game and they’ll fold like a lawn chair. They’re front running, girlfriend beating, anal fisting, meth using, cousin fucking, getting tackled by a fat cop, land stealing pussies who deserve to lose every game they play. And lose this one they will. OU sucks.
We did that shit in October we just stopped in the 4th. We need to keep punching until our knuckles are broken and then throw in a curb stomp for good measure, fuck ou

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Bowelsby and 0u were so scared about what happened to Baylor & TCU that they forced this bitchass "redo" ccg, so now they have to face the potential "arrogant ass you've killed us" moment.

It's glorious.

Link? Where do you get that OU had some heavy hand in the matter?

Also, would it hurt the Big 12 this week if we didn't have the game and OU was just sitting at home as the champ?

Edited by Buddy Hinton

We did that shit in October we just stopped in the 4th. We need to keep punching until our knuckles are broken and then throw in a curb stomp for good measure, fuck ou

Yep, did well in October with the start of game mindset. Need that on Saturday and need to close stronger. No taking our foot off their throat. I want more Kyler Murray, grown man, crying on TV. Grown man tears are sweeter than the crying sooner kids who have been indoctrinated and don’t know any better.

I think if OU was just sitting around next week watching other teams play that they get left out of the playoffs. Playing, and winning, the CCG would definitely improve their chances to be in the CFP. However, it won’t make a shit because they suck and are going to get their asses beat again.

hqdefault.jpg

You'll be, hmm-hmm-hmm-hmm, magnet for money

You'll be, mm-mm-mm-mm, magnet for love

You'll feel, hmm, light in your body

Now I'm gonna say, gonna say these words:

Rompiendo la monotonia del tiempo

It might hmm-mmm-mm-mm...

It might rain money

It might hm-hi-hi-hi...It might rain fire

Now I'm gonna call, Gonna call on Legba.

Get yourself a sign

Get your love and desire.

Rompiendo la monotonia del tiempou

Papa Legba, Come and open the gate.

Papa Legba, To the city of camps.

Now, we're your children

Come and ride your horse

In the night

In the night

Come and ride your horse

There is a queen Of six sevens and nines

Dust in your garden

Poison in your mind

There is a king

That will steal your soul

Din't let him catch you,

Don't let him get control.

Papa Legba, Come and open the gate

Papa Legba, To the city of camps

Now, we're your children

Come and ride your horse

In the night In the night,

come and ride your horse

come and ride your horse

come and ride your horse

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I think if OU was just sitting around next week watching other teams play that they get left out of the playoffs. Playing, and winning, the CCG would definitely improve their chances to be in the CFP. However, it won’t make a shit because they suck and are going to get their asses beat again.

We'll see what the rankings look like this Tuesday, but I am thinking Ohio State will find its way ahead of Oklahoma. The defense will be cited, despite the fact that a meh Michigan offensive unit put up 400 yards and 39 points on them right off the straight up domination mighty Maryland imposed on them. At worst Ohio State is moving up to 6, and when they throttle a garbage Northwestern team they will leapfrog OU who will either lose or barely squeak by a much better opponent in Texas.

And yes, I think this is moot because Texas wins. 

3 hours ago, nycHorn said:

It seemed like Jones had a slight limp during the game anyways. Hopefully his head and ankle are healed and hopefully Sam’s shoulder can take a few shots. His running was key during the RRR.

Lol @ OU delivering anything resembling a hit. 

6 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

okee dokee.  i'll just stay over here in the corner for a week.

I dont get why people think Georgia is some overrated pansy SEC team. Outside of the LSU game (which is looking more and more like a fluke) they have handled business in every single game this year. 

They are damn good with a talented gamer playing quarterback.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bluto said:

The whole narrative that we went conservative and turtled the 4th Q back in October is a crock. We were running the same offense it's just penalties killed us. We didn't run dives every damn play. 

Eh, it was a mix.  Herman basically admitted it after the game, saying we had a three touchdown lead with under a quarter to play, and you tighten things up in that situation.

The penalties are probably a lot of why it didn't work, but it was a mix of more conservative calls and penalties putting us behind the chains. 

Before the final drive the run pass ratio on non penalty downs was dead even... overall we had 37 passes to 38 rushes. The last crap drive with us up 7 had 3 straight passes. Including a low % fade way downfield. 

Edited by bluto

7 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Y'all go ahead and pray to baby Jesus, I will cover the other bases.

44302692724_06a1a97859_b.jpg

The bad motherfuckers on defense need to get to that midget pussy wannabee heisman contender and hit him, hard.  Make him second guess every second of the game thereafter.  Fuck ou.

Is that "demon powder" there in the front?