Lincoln Riley clubs puppies and hates Jesus

Mikey4

On 6/27/2019 at 5:23 PM, mr.goodkat said:
Texas leads, 62–47–5

cherry pick all you want but this shit right here is fact . its 5:22 and you and ou still suck . 

True but over the last 5 games , 10, 20, 30, 40 & last 50 matchups OU has has the edge. It’s nuts, you’d have to go back to the early 60s to get to a point where texas has the lead in the series. That’s crazy sauce 

3 hours ago, I'm Glenn Quagmire said:

True but over the last 5 games , 10, 20, 30, 40 & last 50 matchups OU has has the edge. It’s nuts, you’d have to go back to the early 60s to get to a point where texas has the lead in the series. That’s crazy sauce 

you sir make a good point. ou does suck, as you pointed out all the way back to the 60's

5 minutes ago, I'm Glenn Quagmire said:

Well, as we all know, when you resort to name calling, it means your superior intellect and god-like opinion on the subject have won.  You won!! Wahoo! 

woohoo! i tried nicely to point out to you that your opinion of Texas has little impact on me or this board . you are the sooner here ,on a Texas board trying to point out any reason why y'all are better . you are not . and never will you argue to me successfully that you are . man you act as if i'm the stranger in a strangeland, get the fuck outta here with that old bullshit 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mr.goodkat said:

woohoo! i tried nicely to point out to you that your opinion of Texas has little impact on me or this board . you are the sooner here ,on a Texas board trying to point out any reason why y'all are better . you are not . and never will you argue to me successfully that you are . man you act as if i'm the stranger in a strangeland, get the fuck outta here with that old bullshit 

I don’t expect it to have high regard. I was just congratulating you on your hard won victory which was sealed by that creative never before heard of nickname.  I’d be mad too being on the losing end of 39-27.  I get it.  It’s a part of the experience of being a texas fan. Who am I to deny you your fantasy! This is America! And my cock sucking abilities are out of this world 

Edited by I'm Glenn Quagmire
  • Fuck You 5

4 minutes ago, I'm Glenn Quagmire said:

I don’t expect it to have high regard. I was just congratulating you on your hard won victory which was sealed by that creative never before heard of nickname.  I’d be mad too being on the losing end of 39-27.  I get it.  It’s a part of the experience of being a texas fan. Who am I to deny you your fantasy! This is America! And my cock sucking abilities are out of this world 

and who am i too deny your cherry pickin' ass the praise for your hard earned cock sucking abilities . i get it its part of being a gooner that you have to choose a perspective that favors you your agenda . its in the name,  cheater and sooner are synonyms after all 

22 hours ago, mr.goodkat said:

and who am i too deny your cherry pickin' ass the praise for your hard earned cock sucking abilities . i get it its part of being a gooner that you have to choose a perspective that favors you your agenda . its in the name,  cheater and sooner are synonyms after all 

The important thing is that typing it made you feel better. It’s not a perspective I’ve chosen- it just is what it is. It’s reallh great being an OU fan right now. If it wasn’t I’d admit it. It wasn’t always easy in the 90s

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, I'm Glenn Quagmire said:

The important thing is that typing it made you feel better. It’s not a perspective I’ve chosen- it just is what it is. It’s reallh great being an OU fan right now. If it wasn’t I’d admit it. It wasn’t always easy in the 90s

There was a dick shortage in the 90s?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, I'm Glenn Quagmire said:

Yeah I bet it’s great pulling for douche bags like Baker and Kyler to go along with woman beating pieces of shit like Joe Mixon. But hey, whatever it takes to win, right? 

2 hours ago, Fletch said:

Yeah I bet it’s great pulling for douche bags like Baker and Kyler to go along with woman beating pieces of shit like Joe Mixon. But hey, whatever it takes to win, right? 

It’s not all that bad.  Mayfield is easy to root for, such fire. I’ll be watching his Hall of fame career unfold with Interest. Hopefully he doesn’t shit on my 49ers too hard. He sure sold a shit ton of jerseys last year so it’s not just OU fans that like the guy.  Murray easy to root for when he’s winning a ton of games for you. Don’t care what he does now though.  They didn’t need Mixon to win but it sure didn’t hurt! Hell be in many pro bowls I think, lucky bengals fans. 

• Fuck You 1

6 hours ago, I'm Glenn Quagmire said:

agreed we ain't seeing eye to eye and i sure as shit not trying to identify with you , an ou fan, times good or bad 

Edited by mr.goodkat

1 hour ago, I'm Glenn Quagmire said:

It’s not all that bad.  Mayfield is easy to root for, such fire. I’ll be watching his Hall of fame career unfold with Interest. Hopefully he doesn’t shit on my 49ers too hard. He sure sold a shit ton of jerseys last year so it’s not just OU fans that like the guy.  Murray easy to root for when he’s winning a ton of games for you. Don’t care what he does now though.  They didn’t need Mixon to win but it sure didn’t hurt! Hell be in many pro bowls I think, lucky bengals fans. 

Yep. You’re a sooner alright. Completely missing the point on Mixon while defending Baker and Kyler being complete asshats. What’re you doing posting here anyways? Don’t you have some meth to cook for your July 4th party in the trailer park tomorrow?

13 hours ago, mr.goodkat said:

agreed we ain't seeing eye to eye and i sure as shit not trying to identify with you , an ou fan, times good or bad 

I get it, some people take the rivalry too seriously. It’s okay jimbob!  You’re not alone, a lot of people take sports rivalries too seriously.  Just when you beat your wife for making texas lose, hit her body with a phone book, won’t leave an obvious mark & you can continue to wail away for years. 

• Fuck You 2

13 hours ago, Fletch said:

Yep. You’re a sooner alright. Completely missing the point on Mixon while defending Baker and Kyler being complete asshats. What’re you doing posting here anyways? Don’t you have some meth to cook for your July 4th party in the trailer park tomorrow?

Firstly, I’m a pilot so I don’t live in a trailer park. It’s called a community for mobile homes.  I also don’t cook meth anymore, again, I’m a pilot. So I smuggle cocaine  

I didn’t miss the point. I just don’t care if someone doesn’t like an OU player. It’s like, so what? Would you? Didn’t think so. 

• Fuck You 2

13 hours ago, I'm Glenn Quagmire said:

Firstly, I’m a pilot so I don’t live in a trailer park. It’s called a community for mobile homes.  I also don’t cook meth anymore, again, I’m a pilot. So I smuggle cocaine  

I didn’t miss the point. I just don’t care if someone doesn’t like an OU player. It’s like, so what? Would you? Didn’t think so. 

Yep. You’re a sooner alright. Keep supporting criminals in the name of winning games. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
3 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

And what's up with the hatchet job on the left piece?  He expecting people to eat that shit on a cracker?  

I'm not an expert by any means, just a fat ass that enjoys bbq, but is it supposed to be cut so thick? Looks like my 80 lbs pitbull would be chewing on it for hours...

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

Yep he’s a sooner alright. No taste and a fucktard to top it off. Looking forward to Sark having his way with that garbage Grinch calls a defense. Then watching PK dissect and fuck up his offense is gonna be beautiful. Hope you sooner fucks had fun winning while we were down then getting embarrassed on the national stage as usual. In 8 years y’all are gonna be begging for a Clemson or LSU beat down after we fuck yalls shit up. It’s our fault you fuckers get embarrassed year after year on the big stage. Unlike y’all, we take care of business when we’re there. Y’all suck and always will suck. Congrats on beating us in the most dysfunctional 10 years in Texas athletics history. Hope you mother fuckers enjoyed it. It’s over last. Sark is gonna fuck y’all up, Beard is gonna blow you mother fuckers out of the water and I’ve got mixed feelings on Pierce, but he’s taken care of y’all since he’s got here. And we’re only gonna get better with the way Pierce is recruiting. We’re finally fucking aligned as an athletic department. So fuck you, Sooners. Mother fucking cOcksUckers

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Yep he’s a sooner alright. No taste and a fucktard to top it off. Looking forward to Sark having his way with that garbage Grinch calls a defense. Then watching PK dissect and fuck up his offense is gonna be beautiful. Hope you sooner fucks had fun winning while we were down then getting embarrassed on the national stage as usual. In 8 years y’all are gonna be begging for a Clemson or LSU beat down after we fuck yalls shit up. It’s our fault you fuckers get embarrassed year after year on the big stage. Unlike y’all, we take care of business when we’re there. Y’all suck and always will suck. Congrats on beating us in the most dysfunctional 10 years in Texas athletics history. Hope you mother fuckers enjoyed it. It’s over last. Sark is gonna fuck y’all up, Beard is gonna blow you mother fuckers out of the water and I’ve got mixed feelings on Pierce, but he’s taken care of y’all since he’s got here. And we’re only gonna get better with the way Pierce is recruiting. We’re finally fucking aligned as an athletic department. So fuck you, Sooners. Mother fucking cOcksUckers

Quality rant, I give it 4.5 stars 

• Haha 4