Lincoln Riley clubs puppies and hates Jesus

Mikey4

• 1 month later...

What a Hypocrite.... Can't make up shit this funny

Starts off video talking about landing Jalen Hurts transfer.... Then right after follows that saying how difficult it was deciding whether to allow immediate eligibility for Austin Kendall at West Virginia.  Stuff about Austin starts at 2:55 mark.......

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

What a Hypocrite.... Can't make up shit this funny

Starts off video talking about landing Jalen Hurts transfer.... Then right after follows that saying how difficult it was deciding whether to allow immediate eligibility for Austin Kendall at West Virginia.  Stuff about Austin starts at 2:55 mark.......

You don't see the difference in an inter conference transfer as opposed to going to another league?

West Virginia probably just got better. Which makes both our roads more difficult.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 4

19 minutes ago, Buddy Hinton said:

You don't see the difference in an inter conference transfer as opposed to going to another league?

West Virginia probably just got better. Which makes both our roads more difficult.

Let me add that I do think he should have just let AK go wherever he wanted to begin with

• Fuck You 1

25 minutes ago, Buddy Hinton said:

Disagree Completely.... Riley was being a Hypocrite

Both Jalen and Austin are Grad Transfers...... 

Both should be able to play immediately for Any School....

Edited by LTtxfan

2 minutes ago, Buddy Hinton said:

I agree. It was a misstep by Riley. Get your degree and the player should be an UFA.

Btw,I guess my post got Sushihorn really upset. Got all these notifications that he went back in the recruiting forum negging all my posts today, even though I haven't posted in several weeks.

Maybe there is a lesson in there somewhere. I don’t know, maybe something like, “on Surly, don’t publicly defend, especially in condescending fashion, the total dick actions of an OU head coach.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

Maybe there is a lesson in there somewhere. I don’t know, maybe something like, “on Surly, don’t publicly defend, especially in condescending fashion, the total dick actions of an OU head coach.”

Right. Not sure how it was condescending but whatever.

Neg it. That's fine. But what the point of going back to other threads on 6 week old posts that were just regular posts?

• Fuck You 2

26 minutes ago, Buddy Hinton said:

I agree. It was a misstep by Riley. Get your degree and the player should be an UFA.

Btw,I guess my post got Sushihorn really upset. Got all these notifications that he went back in the recruiting forum negging all my posts today, even though I haven't posted in several weeks.

Maybe I was catching up on the OU recruiting thread.  And maybe I saw the utter stupidity you posted there for the first time today.

Or you could just go with self-pity and conspiracy theories.  They've gotten you this far in life apparently.

2 hours ago, Buddy Hinton said:

37 minutes ago, Buddy Hinton said:

Maybe the definition will help yah Buddy.....

Condescending:  [ˌkändəˈsendiNG]

ADJECTIVE
having or showing a feeling of patronizing superiority.

Edited by LTtxfan

52 minutes ago, Buddy Hinton said:

Neg it. That's fine. But what the point of going back to other threads on 6 week old posts that were just regular posts?

Maybe because you are so apparently obtuse that getting through to you seems to call for aggressive communication. Maybe read more, think more, wait longer to post, at least until trying a bit harder to answer your own questions. It wasn’t hard for LTtxfan to answer and document such— maybe you should give this Google thing a try.

• Haha 1

Just found out another reason to hate Lincoln and the BlowU asst coach for WRs.....

Oklahoma football: Receivers coach Simmons is OU’s secret weapon

It is hard to believe, but somehow Oklahoma football outside receivers coach Dennis Simmons manages to fly under the radar.

Lincoln Riley’s first hire when he  joined the Sooners as an offensive coordinator, Simmons is one of only two people to ever to coach two Biletnikoff Award winners, yet he doesn’t even have his own Wikipedia page.

Oklahoma fans may not know it, but they owed Simmons a big thank you seven years before his first day on the job in Norman. Simmons, along with a baby-faced assistant named Riley, mentored Michael Crabtree. It was Crabtree who broke through a Texas arm tackle on a fateful night in Lubbock,  to break the hearts of an entire Burnt Orange fanbase and put Oklahoma back on the path to the 2008 Big 12 Championship and National Title appearance.Crabtree would go on to finish fifth in the Heisman voting that year and become the first Simmons pupil to win the Biletnikoff Award.

Furk

Edited by LTtxfan

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

Just found out another reason to hate Lincoln and the BlowU asst coach for WRs.....

Oklahoma football: Receivers coach Simmons is OU’s secret weapon

It is hard to believe, but somehow Oklahoma football outside receivers coach Dennis Simmons manages to fly under the radar.

Lincoln Riley’s first hire when he  joined the Sooners as an offensive coordinator, Simmons is one of only two people to ever to coach two Biletnikoff Award winners, yet he doesn’t even have his own Wikipedia page.

Oklahoma fans may not know it, but they owed Simmons a big thank you seven years before his first day on the job in Norman. Simmons, along with a baby-faced assistant named Riley, mentored Michael Crabtree. It was Crabtree who broke through a Texas arm tackle on a fateful night in Lubbock,  to break the hearts of an entire Burnt Orange fanbase and put Oklahoma back on the path to the 2008 Big 12 Championship and National Title appearance.Crabtree would go on to finish fifth in the Heisman voting that year and become the first Simmons pupil to win the Biletnikoff Award.

Furk

You cut off the part of the article where they promptly got butt fucked up and down the field by a shitty ass no talent Florida team that would have been skull fucked bybtexas. But I’m big game BlowU fashion they sucked more dick than the water guy from Fyre fest 

• Haha 1

On 12/1/2018 at 12:14 AM, pops said:

Lincoln Riley keeps his socks on during sex

They aren't technically "socks", as such. You could call them "stockings", but "thigh-highs" sounds so much better. They're only precautionary, to keep the Rottweiler from scratching his thighs and calves all up.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

80% is the magic number in Lincoln Riley’s game planning process. Here’s why

By Doug Samuels -
May 8, 2019

Oklahoma’s success under Lincoln Riley the past two seasons have been driven by some of the most explosive offenses in college football history.

Riley made a name for himself early on in his play calling career for putting up video game like numbers at ECU, and he’s taken that to a whole new level with the talent at his disposal at Oklahoma as he’s developed two straight Heisman winners at quarterback that have gone on to become the first overall picks in the last two NFL Drafts.

Riley and the Sooners have created an offensive identity that programs from the NFL to high school are trying to imitate and put their own spin on, but it’s impossible to emulate one of the best play callers in football.

However, thanks to this clip from the Nike Coach of the Year Clinic, we’ve got some invaluable insight. Riley shares a bit about the thoughts that go into his game planning process, and shared a particularly interesting nugget on why 80% is an important number for him as he develops a game plan.

“I’m a big believer, that as you go back and you look at your game plan, I’m really big on is we go back and we create our game plan and we like it. We narrow down our plays. One thing I normally do about midweek is I look back and say, ‘Alright, how many calls do we got on this thing where we have to call the right thing at the right time.'” 

“Depending on how good, or how smart you think you are, or how smart you think your quarterback is, or how much you think you can be right, I think that number gets too high, and it gets tough. You’re going to have those games when you call them all right, and you hit them at the right time and you catch them in the right coverages or the right blitzes, or this or that – and you’re going to have those games when you don’t. Where they adjust, or they do something different that you didn’t see and all of a sudden, all the stuff you worked on and that you counted on isn’t where you’re standing at the end of the day.”

“So we’ve tried to develop our game to have calls that you are confident calling, no matter what they’re in. I know me, as a play caller, those calls for me in a game are a security blanket. I want to feel like 80%, at a minimum, of the calls on my call sheet, I’m good with calling no matter what the hell they’re in.

“To me, anything over that, I put it back on their terms. If they change, if they do something different, if we call it at the wrong time, or this or that, so much has to go right for that one play to work.”

See the full clip below.

Edited by LTtxfan

• Investigation continues on Boren at blOU...
  • Also, blOU President Gallogly stepping down after only a year.

https://newsok.com/article/5631228/sources-james-l.-gallogly-to-resign-as-ou-president

University of Oklahoma President James Gallogly to step down

by NOLAN CLAY & ADAM KEMP

Sun, May 12, 2019 6:27 PM

After less than a year in office, University of Oklahoma President James L. Gallogly is stepping down.  OU announced Sunday evening that Gallogly, 66, will retire. The announcement came just one day after the university finished with its 2019 commencement ceremonies.  During Gallogly's 10 months as university president, OU has been rocked by an investigation into former President David Boren, numerous on-campus incidents and a budget upheaval.  Among his accomplishments, Gallogly managed to keep tuition rates flat and raise faculty pay for the first time in years.

“I have advised our Board of Regents of my plans to retire once they have a transition plan in place,” Gallogly said in a prepared statement. “Janet and I have been honored to serve our university. This has been the most important work of our lives, and it was with great pride that we watched our first class graduate this weekend.”

OU hired the Jones Day law firm in November to investigate sexual misconduct allegations made against Boren.

Boren, 78, denies wrongdoing.

The OU Board of Regents have met three times in executive session to discuss “ongoing personnel investigations.”  Gallogly said he will not be a part of any decision on personnel investigations going forward. Under OU’s written policy, the president has the final say on sanctions in a sexual misconduct complaint.

“The Jones Day law firm was hired to conduct an independent and unbiased, expert investigation and issue a report which the firm has now done,” Gallogly said. “The process also allows for an appeal of findings. The sitting president of the university is normally a part of the Title IX appeals process. Given I am departing, I will not serve in the appellate process role going forward and a third party, yet to be appointed, will take my place.”  

Boren supporters and his attorney have complained that Gallogly was driving the investigation.  "This is not an objective search for the truth. It is a persecution," Boren’s attorney, Bob Burke said in February.  Gallogly said those statements were intended to drive a wedge between Gallogly and Boren as well as cast doubt on the investigation.   “A false narrative has been created that the explanation of the university’s financial condition, the disclosures of improper gift reporting, and changes to various people serving in the administration were somehow intended to diminish the legacy of our past president,” Gallogly said. “That false narrative is now also being used to question the motives and propriety of the ongoing investigation of alleged misconduct by person(s) yet to be disclosed by the university.”

As soon as Gallogly took over as the 14th president in school history in July 2018, he announced that OU was in a financial crisis and that the university would be forced to make cuts to both staff and programs.  On Sunday, Gov. Kevin Stitt said in statement that Gallogly’s dedication was critical in strengthening the foundation of OU.   “James Gallogly is an upstanding individual who stepped in to lead the University of Oklahoma through a historical financial crisis,” Stitt said. “Gallogly’s love for his alma mater is evident.  “I am confident the OU Board of Regents will make a wise and timely selection to succeed Gallogly.”

OU Regent Chairman Leslie Rainbolt-Forbes said Gallogly’s work on the university budget was critical.   “Jim’s tireless work on behalf of the institution he loves enabled him to accomplish in 12 months a magnitude of work that ordinarily would have taken years,” she said. “He quickly assembled an excellent team and got straight to work tackling critical issues. He applied his business leadership and acumen to improving the school’s financial discipline and focus on results and effectiveness.”

Gallogly was criticized for his handling of several racist incidents on campus, including an incident in January when two students wore black face on social media.   Students marched on campus and demanded more diversity representation in OU’s faculty and staff.  Gallogly, who came out of retirement to become OU’s president after running several huge corporations including holding executive positions with ConocoPhillips, ChevronPhillips and Phillips Petroleum, told The Oklahoman in April that the job of university president was much harder than he’d ever imagined.  “I thought this would be an easy job, and I wouldn’t work long hours,” Gallogly said in March. “Boy, was I wrong.”

Boren, a former U.S. senator and governor, retired in June after more than 24 years as the president at OU.  The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigations is also investigating sexual misconduct allegations against Boren and former Vice President Tripp Hall.

Edited by LTtxfan

• 1 month later...

https://247sports.com/college/oklahoma/Article/Lincoln-Riley-Oklahoma-Sooners-football-contract-details-extension-132965724/  

Lincoln Riley's new contract at the University of Oklahoma is worth $32 million over the next five years and is filled with perks and performance-based bonus opportunities, according to The Tulsa World.

Running Feb. 1, 2019 through Jan. 31, 2024, Riley's new deal features the highest raise in program history, various off-the-field luxuries and nearly $1 million extra annually depending on Oklahoma's level of success.   Riley's $6 million salary in 2019 is a $1.2 million bump from his 2018 pay. By comparison, Bob Stoops' highest salary in Norman was $5.5 million in 2016.

Will Cain Show.....

Just for shits-n-giggles Will Cain predicting Lincoln Riley goes to Cowboys after this season.

Then says it's intriguing to consider who might be blOU 's next Head Coach.  Threw out the question: "Would Bob Stoops or Urban Meyer consider OU job? "

4 minutes ago, mr.goodkat said:
Texas leads, 62–47–5

cherry pick all you want but this shit right here is fact . its 5:22 and you and ou still suck . 

Currently, more consecutive Big XII titles than the horns have in the history of the program. 

But enjoy those '20s leather helmet wins, bruh.

• Fuck You 14

6 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Will Cain Show.....

Just for shits-n-giggles Will Cain predicting Lincoln Riley goes to Cowboys after this season.

Then says it's intriguing to consider who might be blOU 's next Head Coach.  Threw out the question: "Would Bob Stoops or Urban Meyer consider OU job ?"

Spears: Riley to Cowboys makes total sense

https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/27051712

dm_190625_get_up_on_cowboys.jpg

On 6/28/2019 at 4:21 PM, TexArcher said:

Go fuck yourself.

Actually, you go fuck yourself.  Your avatar is an illiterate, unemployed retard that was 1-3 vs OU in his 4 years of learning to read at texas...and he's the best QB in the history of program.  Lulz.

Because OU > texas in every possible way, many of you claim OU cheats (even though we could never match up to the cheating epicenter, the Southworst conference.  Also here's a little texas tidbit:

The Dallas Morning News

UT BOOSTERS GAVE PLAYERS CASH, GIFTS

Athletes say practice was routine; Akers `surprised' 
Laura Miller Copyright 1986, The Dallas Morning News The Dallas Morning News (DAL) + _____ 
Published: March 26, 1986

28 former Texas players, whose careers spanned the period from 1978 to 1985, 11 said they accepted cash payments -- in some cases amounting to more than $10,000 -- while they were playing football at Texas.

"I am really, I am surprised,' Akers said.

Hmmmm....cheating AND sucking  Hook 'em!

As far as "winning at all cost" look up Sergio Kindle and the dangers of "texting and driving" by Mack Brown...lol . Imagine an OU player getting a DUI and then 6 months later smashing a car into an apartment building at 2:30 AM, vomiting and then leaving the scene of the accident AND THEN being suspended ZERO games.  Needed to keep him eligible for your last Big XII title, 10 years ago.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/news/story?id=4294788

In summation, watching your faces as you sulked out of Jerry World was priceless....you'd think you poor little bastards would be used to it by now.  Enjoy the 5-peat.

Anyway, enjoy your thin-skinned circle jerk, and finally.....

Big 12 Conference Championship Football

Take the loss, pussy.

• Fuck You 16

2 hours ago, Elihu Smails said:

Actually, you go fuck yourself.  Your avatar is an illiterate, unemployed retard that was 1-3 vs OU in his 4 years of learning to read at texas...and he's the best QB in the history of program.  Lulz.

Because OU > texas in every possible way, many of you claim OU cheats (even though we could never match up to the cheating epicenter, the Southworst conference.  Also here's a little texas tidbit:

Hmmmm....cheating AND sucking  Hook 'em!

As far as "winning at all cost" look up Sergio Kindle and the dangers of "texting and driving" by Mack Brown...lol . Imagine an OU player getting a DUI and then 6 months later smashing a car into an apartment building at 2:30 AM, vomiting and then leaving the scene of the accident AND THEN being suspended ZERO games.  Needed to keep him eligible for your last Big XII title, 10 years ago.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/news/story?id=4294788

In summation, watching your faces as you sulked out of Jerry World was priceless....you'd think you poor little bastards would be used to it by now.  Enjoy the 5-peat.

Anyway, enjoy your thin-skinned circle jerk, and finally.....

Big 12 Conference Championship Football

Take the loss, pussy.

Yikes... go easy on your sister tonight. 

• Like 1