LSU @ aggy

Chad

Rag arm burreaux returns next year, right?  I sure hope so.   

How the fuck did LSU win 9, and how overrated is the entire SEC outside Bama if this team beat UGA.  The SEC dominance narrative has worn itself out, but this year it's beyond ridiculous.  It feels like beef supreme running around the arena looking for SEC teams to rank.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Treefidy said:

Rag arm burreaux returns next year, right?  I sure hope so.   

How the fuck did LSU win 9, and how overrated is the entire SEC outside Bama if this team beat UGA.  The SEC dominance narrative has worn itself out, but this year it's beyond ridiculous.  It feels like beef supreme running around the arena looking for SEC teams to rank.  

Bowls will reveal all. 

2 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

Bowls will reveal all. 

Until next September when the polls remember Bama is really good but forgets the SEC went 2-8 overall.   Half the conference gets ranked preseason with 4 of the top 10 spots, 1-2 from each of the other 4.   Rinse.  Repeat. 

3 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

How or why other conferences allow this to happen I'll never know. 

Bowl contracts are negotiated between the bowl and each conference individually.  The SEC didn’t sign their bowl contracts until everyone else had and slipped in that clause.  It pissed everyone off but there is nothing they can do about it now.  It won’t happen again when they renegotiate in 2025.

Edited by TKthunder2
Spelling