LSU @ aggy

Chad

42 minutes ago, Walnut said:

They've been on the LSU forums complaining about how classless our fanbase is while talking about how they're the most hospitable/friendly fanbase in America, all while ignoring that one of our guys got his brain pacemaker broken because an Aggie assaulted him, *and he decided not to press charges*

Texas A&M has the most delusional self-righteous fanbase I have ever seen

Allow me to once again thank you and your conference for inviting them over. Did us a grand favor.  All sales final. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Walnut said:

They've been on the LSU forums complaining about how classless our fanbase is while talking about how they're the most hospitable/friendly fanbase in America, all while ignoring that one of our guys got his brain pacemaker broken because an Aggie assaulted him, *and he decided not to press charges*

Texas A&M has the most delusional self-righteous fanbase I have ever seen

they're all yours now.  you can thank your conf big wigs for that. good luck and thanks for taking these idiots off our hands.  I couldn't be happier that we don't have to keep dragging their asses along anymore.

Douche is jimbos nephew i believe.. punched a lsu guy fighting Parkinson's in the chest where he has a pace maker already i believe  

Former nfl player kevin Faulk didnt like that and almost destroyed said douche. From the pictures above... Looks like douche started to realize he best stay in his lane

Looks like douche ran tell uncle jimbo what happened as jimbo was leaving the field and that's where it ended.

So after reading everything about this shit, I think I can pretty much provide an accurate description of what REALLY happened.

1) LSU asst coach gets fired and gets hired by aggy.

2) After game, said new aggy coach starts talking shit to LSU head coach, asst coaches, and players.

3) Other aggy personnel, including Cole Fisher, get in on the shit talking. (Because aggy is so classy.)

4) Some LSU coaches and players start talking back.

5) Cole Fisher - like a little bitch - comes up and hits Kragthorpe when he's not looking.

6) Faulk steps in and the two get into it before being pulled apart.

7) Cole runs to Jimbo to make sure he gets his version of the story in before anyone else can. Most likely lies about LSU trying to start a fight.

8) Jimbo - unaware that photos and video show his illegitimate nephew started it and then talked to him afterwards - lies about not knowing anything.

9) aggy wonders why everyone is talking about bad officiating and sucker punches when they just won the best game ever.

I think that about sums it up.

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, Modessit said:

So after reading everything about this shit, I think I can pretty much provide an accurate description of what REALLY happened.

1) LSU asst coach gets fired and gets hired by aggy.

2) After game, said new aggy coach starts talking shit to LSU head coach, asst coaches, and players.

3) Other aggy personnel, including Cole Fisher, get in on the shit talking. (Because aggy is so classy.)

4) Some LSU coaches and players start talking back.

5) Cole Fisher - like a little bitch - comes up and hits Kragthorpe when he's not looking.

6) Faulk steps in and the two get into it before being pulled apart.

7) Cole runs to Jimbo to make sure he gets his version of the story in before anyone else can. Most likely lies about LSU trying to start a fight.

😎 Jimbo - unaware that photos and video show his illegitimate nephew started it and then talked to him afterwards - lies about not knowing anything.

9) aggy wonders why everyone is talking about bad officiating and sucker punches when they just won the best game ever.

I think that about sums it up.

5bfb30c7198ee.image.jpg?resize=1200,909

4 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

You’re beginning to catch on. 

Yep. Aggy is always at its worst when they think they've done something big. Aggy hasn't really done shit in 20 years, but now the SEC will get to see their true form & experience aggy dumbassery of a high order.

20 hours ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

Fags are wanting a rivalry so bad its pathetic. They view it as.. well our rival is blueblood powerhouse, so if we beat them then we are badass relevant. Or if we can hang with our blueblood powerhouse rival then that means we are pretty good. And since our blueblood powerhouse rival is in the SEC WEST...well that just means we are better than everyone else.

Fuckers are like equipment managers...Wash jock straps, wish they could hang out with the football players, and will tell out of town chics...yea I am on the football team.

On 11/25/2018 at 1:04 AM, jimmyjazz said:

The vast majority of the country was laughing uncontrollably at the utter ineptitude on display, yet Looch says it's the grittiest and most clutch performance he's ever seen.  Alrighty.

This, it was simply a game that drug out because neither team was good enough to win.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

I'm waiting for the letter from the LSU fans about how aggy was such gracious winners and accommodating.

"Just had the pleasure of my first visit to Kyle Field and have to say I was impressed by the graciousness and hospitality of the fine folks in aggyland (not to mention the farmer fight displayed by your men on the field!) 

The best part was getting to meet Fisher on the field after the game.  He gave me the biggest, friendliest, warmest punch to the pacemaker I've ever received.  I guess he showed me a bit of his farmer fight, too! Overall a potentially lifechanging experience, I still haven't fully recovered two days later!

I should have clarified it was Cole, not Jimbo, but still a brush with greatness!"

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

I don’t even know what aggy fans would act like if they ever did win something of national significance.  Anyone who does know is probably long dead by now, and none of us probably will ever know because their aggyness prevents them from achieving such things.  

But just imagining for the sake of argument a world where that paradox is solved and aggy wins a MNC or something, I think aggy fans would be perversely hilarious in their inability to know how to handle actual success.  Like, they would insist they won because of good karma for all their years of being better fans than everyone else, and now they will have 10,000 years of undefeated seasons as a divine reward for squeezing their nuts and yelling at people to uncover.

They would add 2 billion dollars of debt to expand Kroger Field to 300,000 seats.

8 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

I don’t even know what aggy fans would act like if they ever did win something of national significance.  Anyone who does know is probably long dead by now, and none of us probably will ever know because their aggyness prevents them from achieving such things.  

But just imagining for the sake of argument a world where that paradox is solved and aggy wins a MNC or something, I think aggy fans would be perversely hilarious in their inability to know how to handle actual success.  Like, they would insist they won because of good karma for all their years of being better fans than everyone else, and now they will have 10,000 years of undefeated seasons as a divine reward for squeezing their nuts and yelling at people to uncover.

Well based on how things went down in the 1980s when they won a few big Cotton Bowls they would act...basically the same as they do now. A&M is better than everybody at everything and is the center of the universe. SInce they are always champions in their own minds, during the few times they actually do achieve success it actually makes very little difference.

When A&M beat us 10 out of 11 years I thought their gloating was insufferable and I couldn't wait to turn the tables yet...when we beat them six straight times their reaction was exactly the same as when they were beating us. Gloating. Trash talking. We suck and they are great. It makes no difference how good they actually do, they respond the same way. 

So people sometimes will say things like 'oh wow can you imagine what A&M fans would be like if they won the National Championship?' and you don't need to wonder because you already know. TAMU is the best school in the universe and the entire world worships College Station. That is just a given, so the facts will be interpreted to fit that narrative. If the facts just so happen to support that narrative, then great, but the narrative is still the same.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Well based on how things went down in the 1980s when they won a few big Cotton Bowls they would act...basically the same as they do now. A&M is better than everybody at everything and is the center of the universe. SInce they are always champions in their own minds, during the few times they actually do achieve success it actually makes very little difference.

When A&M beat us 10 out of 11 years I thought their gloating was insufferable and I couldn't wait to turn the tables yet...when we beat them six straight times their reaction was exactly the same as when they were beating us. Gloating. Trash talking. We suck and they are great. It makes no difference how good they actually do, they respond the same way. 

So people sometimes will say things like 'oh wow can you imagine what A&M fans would be like if they won the National Championship?' and you don't need to wonder because you already know. TAMU is the best school in the universe and the entire world worships College Station. That is just a given, so the facts will be interpreted to fit that narrative. If the facts just so happen to support that narrative, then great, but the narrative is still the same.

I recall the era well.  Most of my friends were Aggy  because they had family going to Aggy at the  time or were offspring of Aggy.  And of course they had a lot of "t-shirt fans" which is ironic because they like to throw that term around about our fanbase, especially a few years back when we were way up and they were stuck in Sucksville.  Anyhow I was one of the few UT kids around (we were in stuck in Sucksville most of that decade)  and judging by their most recent behavior and of course after Saturday night, they haven't changed one bit!   

After the 1986 Cotton Bowl  when they beat Auburn and Bo Jackson, you would have swore  they won the national title.   They forgot they were actually favored to win the game and were ranked higher than Auburn, but it didn't matter.  They beat BO FRICKEN JACKSON for crying out loud and that's all that counted.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nueces River Rat said:

I recall the era well.  Most of my friends were Aggy  because they had family going to Aggy at the  time or were offspring of Aggy.  And of course they had a lot of "t-shirt fans" which is ironic because they like to throw that term around about our fanbase, especially a few years back when we were way up and they were stuck in Sucksville.  Anyhow I was one of the few UT kids around (we were in stuck in Sucksville most of that decade)  and judging by their most recent behavior and of course after Saturday night, they haven't changed one bit!   

After the 1986 Cotton Bowl  when they beat Auburn and Bo Jackson, you would have swore  they won the national title.   They forgot they were actually favored to win the game and were ranked higher than Auburn, but it didn't matter.  They beat BO FRICKEN JACKSON for crying out loud and that's all that counted.  

And the win over Notre Dame in the 1988 Cotton Bowl. THE MOST DOMINATING PERFORMANCE IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL HISTORY. 

10 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Now they're hanging their hats on the NOLA article.  Apologies is this has already been circulated, but it's their bible now and presumably will be required reading at Fish Camp going forward....

Fuck Aggy

Conclusion: Tough call on Williams as both he and Rogers were hand-fighting for position on the play. Some people thought Mond’s pass was uncatchable but officials must have ruled that Williams impeded Rogers ability to get to the area where Mond was targeting him. Regardless, the yardage mark-off was negated a play later when A&M was penalized for a false start.

there are several points i disagree with in the article,but from a purely factual perspective this one is regarded. if no PI is called, the pass is incomplete and its on to OT #8. There is no false start, no 5 yard penalty, and no successful 2 point conversion.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Now they're hanging their hats on the NOLA article.  Apologies is this has already been circulated, but it's their bible now and presumably will be required reading at Fish Camp going forward....

Fuck Aggy

I mean, there's a lot of crap in this article, but this takes the cake:

Conclusion: Tough call on Williams as both he and Rogers were hand-fighting for position on the play. Some people thought Mond’s pass was uncatchable but officials must have ruled that Williams impeded Rogers ability to get to the area where Mond was targeting him. Regardless, the yardage mark-off was negated a play later when A&M was penalized for a false start.

"Regardless?"  Um, there's no regardless here.  If that penalty isn't called, then the 2pt conversion fails and we go to the next OT.  That penalty extended the game, it didn't just give aggy an extra yard.

Edit: Yeah, what Dennis Taylor said.

Edited by Chuckie Finster
  • Like 1

I think lost in all of this, and I say this as an Auburn fan as well, is the deplorable behavior shown by Dameyune Vashon Craig.

The first question at the press conference today should be about this

Jimbo Fisher denied any knowledge of the incident in his post-game news conference, but was caught on camera by Dallas Morning News Texas A&M beat writer Ben Baby speaking with the same man who scuffled with Faulk as he left the field:

the video that shows him talking about a punch

• Like 1

After the game, Dumbo's nephew thought the LSU coach was under medical distress after the back and forth game. He ran across the field and thinking the pace maker might be fluttering after the final gun sounded. Being the good Christian lad he was, he attempted to restart the pace maker for the coach. Another LSU coach without knowing the good hearted intentions of the nephew, attacked Jimbos nephew. There are 100,000 loyal aggie fans to confirm this. After all we all know in our heart of hearts, the best fans in the world are in College Station, right? 

Anyone else think the $EC should do more about sideline "Visitors"? Are you telling me a head coach doesn't even know who is allowed on his side of the field?

5 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I think lost in all of this, and I say this as an Auburn fan as well, is the deplorable behavior shown by Dameyune Vashon Craig.

The first question at the press conference today should be about this

Jimbo Fisher denied any knowledge of the incident in his post-game news conference, but was caught on camera by Dallas Morning News Texas A&M beat writer Ben Baby speaking with the same man who scuffled with Faulk as he left the field:

the video that shows him talking about a punch

it sucks that the video ends when it does but the look on Jimbo's face at the very end is fucking priceless. 

8 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

it sucks that the video ends when it does but the look on Jimbo's face at the very end is fucking priceless. 

Yep.  Wouldn't have been able to verify much about the convo either if dumbfuck hadn't shown his terrible haymaker form during the vid either.  Dumb is dumb.  Jimbo's kids are on social media.  He can lie to the fans/media and not give a shit about that, but now his kids can see him lying as well.  Good job dad.

12 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

LOL at aggy making 107 million a year in “profit.” Do people really believe that crap?

the answer of course is yes, aggy does. 

Let's assume it's true. Who among us would spend so much money to get such mediocre results, and then brag about it?

You get 3 guesses. Second 2 guesses don't count.

12 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

eat shit aggy. mississippi st pushed your shit in for the 4th time in 5 years, and one game literally stolen in 8 tries against LSU does not indicate dominance ...quite the opposite    

It took the most ridiculous and one-sided referring I've seen in quite some time, possibly ever, and 7 overtimes to beat LSU....FINALLY.  Let that sink if for a second aggys.   I wouldn't be feeling so great about this win. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

Anyone else think the $EC should do more about sideline "Visitors"? Are you telling me a head coach doesn't even know who is allowed on his side of the field?

no way a coach knows everyone who has sideline passes, and it IS a problem and it IS going to end up with a fight between players/randos or something along these lines. not that it matters a ton, he is a "football manager" so he is on the sideline anyway i think?

same for rushing a field, it's going to end up really really really really really really really really really ugly when you have half a football team getting into a fight with students of the other school and it is broadcasted from the skycam

Edited by NoName

10 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Rule 3 Section 4 Article 4c states that after enforcement of the penalty if there was no 10 second run off then the game clock starts at the snap, not on the referee’s signal. Therefore if there was even 1 second left on the clock they would be able to run a last play. 

We will have to agree to disagree.

I'll leave this, however :

Unfair Clock Tactics ARTICLE 3. The referee has broad authority in the timing of the game. He shall order the game clock or play clock started or stopped whenever either team conserves or consumes playing time by tactics obviously unfair.......

10-Second Runoff from Game Clock--Foul ARTICLE 4. a. With the game clock running and less than one minute remaining in either half, before a change of team possession if either team  commits a foul that causes the clock to stop immediately, the referee will subtract 10 seconds from the game clock at the option of the offended team. The fouls that fall in this category include but are not limited to: 1. Any foul that prevents the snap (e.g., false start, encroachment, defensive offside by contact in the neutral zone, etc.) (A.R. 3-4-4-III); 2. Intentional grounding to stop the clock;

I think maybe there are two different events happening after the game on the field.  Kragthorpe says that Dameyune Craig (A&M assistant coach) was at the center of whatever he was involved in that resulted in him getting hit in the pacemaker.

“Dameyune Craig started the whole thing,” Kragthorpe said. “Just trash talking and yelling and screaming a bunch of crap.”

The problem is that Dameyune Craig and Steve Kragthorpe himself are nowhere to be found that I can see in any of these pictures. So this deal involving Kevin Faulk seems to be a little bit of time after whatever happened to Krags.

I believe the following video shows Dameyune Craig acting like an idiot.  With what looks like a decent sized dude in a red shirt following Craig and trying to get his dumb ass away from the LSU bench.  A&M TE Jace Sternberger gets in between Craig and an LSU coach in the video and moves the LSU coach back with his hands (not a punch, but it is an instance where an LSU coach gets moved back with a hand into the chest/shoulder). No idea if this is even Kragthorpe though.  There are basically not many other people are around.  This occurs at the lower right hand side of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=gTayzLEhmSo

Then later on there is a separate incident where Kevin Faulk goes after a guy in a red shirt and thats what we see all the pics of.

imgur

imgur

IMO, the sequence of events is that our idiot coach (Craig) made fool out of himself talking trash and pissed off Kragthorpe, who maybe ended up thinking that something worse had happened to him than really happened because of his medical distress.  Then later on their idiot (Kevin Faulk) went out in to the crowd to hunt down "red shirt guy"  and a scuffle ensued.  It'd be a lot easier to figure out how this whole incident related to what Kragthorpe is saying happened with Craig if you could find Craig or Kragthorpe around.  All the pics are just of Faulk fighting with Cole Fisher.

Edited by JJxvi

The simple explanation is that Cole Fisher was in an undercover role as sacred grass duty officer.  He was in charge of ensuring that all handicapped persons and female cheerleaders be escorted off the sacred grass promptly after the final whistle or face an Article 15 ass whipping.  No saber would be needed, only the rock like fists of a hillbilly soldier.  Faulk was an interloper with no respect for our turditions.    --aggy

Edited by lemonandaturd
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1