LSU @ aggy

Chad

9 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

In other words, he’s not doing anything at all. Just like with Jameis. 

To be fair...Jimbo’s team just won the greatest game of all time, and don’t deserve to be punished. Jameis on the other hand should have been punished, because he only won a national championship for Jimbo.

9 hours ago, Theshining said:

As much as I hate OU, I enjoy playing them. I despise AtM and I never want to play them again ever. They are tedious loons.

This.  Losing to aggy is as close in my mind as they felt getting their dicks kicked in by Tech.  Simply unacceptable.  But still, OU can rightly fuck off as well....

2 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Punishment was swift and severe.  His nephew will be suspended for the first quarter of the game against Texas State next year.

Unless they hire a really good coach, in which case the suspension will be served Game #3 against Lamar.

Lamar is in the playoffs...is PVAMU booked? Aggy needs to get them on the schedule again That would be the perfect game to dole out suspensions to nephews and wayward players  

On 11/26/2018 at 5:20 PM, SHOOTER12 said:

Jesus man, didn't you have any true friends that could have warned you? If not you need some new friends buddy.

I did. One tried, an escaped aggy who broke off from the hive mind. He kept repeating that it was "evil, evil." I knew BCS was kind of podunk, but "evil?"  I thought my friend was just being dramatic.

[maniacal laughter that morphs into wracking sobs]

• Haha 1

On 11/26/2018 at 5:28 PM, Billy Pilgrim said:

If it’s that close- let the call on the field stand. Definitely not “clear and convincing video evidence”

Exactly. There was nothing compelling or irrefutable about the replay that should warrant changing the call made on the field. 

On 11/26/2018 at 5:54 PM, gecko said:

To a certain extent I understand a ref getting something wrong in real time. What I don’t understand is replay looking at it for 5 mins and still getting it wrong....

This is the biggest problem with replay. They replay guys get it wrong just as often as the guys on the field do. And they just kill the game experience. Might as well just scrap replay if this is the best they can do. It's completely useless in its current state.

• Like 1

Just now, wood said:

This is the biggest problem with replay. They replay guys get it wrong just as often as the guys on the field do. And they just kill the game experience. Might as well just scrap replay if this is the best they can do. It's completely useless in its current state.

Who could forget the review in the Maryland game that ruled Tre Watson fumbled when you absolutely could not definitively see that on video? They don’t even follow their own rules. 

14 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Who could forget the review in the Maryland game that ruled Tre Watson fumbled when you absolutely could not definitively see that on video? They don’t even follow their own rules. 

Absolutely. It really is some mind-bottling shit.