Mack Brown Tarheel Football: The Orange Slice Boogaloo

Machinator

• 3 weeks later...
All the cute little congratulations for Mack aren’t going to be very funny if in two years Texas is staring up at North Carolina in the polls. See men’s basketball program and Rock Barnes.

Texas football has fucked up every hire in my lifetime except the MB hire and Deloss tried to fuck that one up and almost did. Not saying Herman isn’t a good hire but the jury is still out on him.

• 4 weeks later...

UNC won 5 games combined between 2017-18 and each of their losses this year has been by a single digit margin.
Don't get me wrong, I think Mack left Texas like a petulant bitch and I'm still pissed at the guy for about 100 other things... but I have to hand it
to him that he already has UNC a lot better. 

Edited by Marfa Low Crown
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marfa Low Crown said:

UNC won 5 games combined between 2017-18 and each of their losses this year has been by a single digit margin.
Don't get me wrong, I think left Texas like a petulant bitch and I'm still pissed at the guy for about 100 other things... but I have to hand it

mackthereyago.jpg

If anyone has been watching the South Carolina game, apparently Mack, at some point,  has made the comment that the Aggies winning the 99 game was important in their healing process.

I hate that man with the power of a thousand suns.  We were ranked #5 .  We werent going to play for the MNC.  But putting our boot on their whiny throat was too much for Orange Slice Brown. 

Fuck Mack Brown

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

... fuck mack too.  orange slice ambivalence.  

No ambivalence for me.

Fuck Mack Brown.

He proved himself to be a petty, lying, devious asshole, doing his dead level best to fuck the Longhorn Football program on his way out the door. And he did it pretty damn successfully. Had he accepted the loss to Bama for what it was (failure to recruit well, failure to have a backup QB ready to step in), had he done in 2010-2013 what he's done at UNC, he'd probably still be our HC, but he didn't step down, he didn't retool his entire staff, he didn't do a fucking thing except pout and blame his coaches and his players for not being able to do what he wanted to do but didn't know how to coach it.

That "killing himself recruiting in FLA" schtick was the last straw for a lot of us. I think I was already past the point of needing a last straw, and so were we all.

Unless and until he apologizes, truthfully and sincerely, I say fuck him.

Did I mention, Fuck Mack Brown?

• Like 4

On 11/16/2019 at 12:34 AM, Marfa Low Crown said:

Don't get me wrong, I think Mack left Texas like a petulant bitch and I'm still pissed at the guy for about 100 other things... but I have to hand it

Who wins more games next year - Mack or Mensa?

43 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

No ambivalence for me.

Fuck Mack Brown.

He proved himself to be a petty, lying, devious asshole, doing his dead level best to fuck the Longhorn Football program on his way out the door. And he did it pretty damn successfully. Had he accepted the loss to Bama for what it was (failure to recruit well, failure to have a backup QB ready to step in), had he done in 2010-2013 what he's done at UNC, he'd probably still be our HC, but he didn't step down, he didn't retool his entire staff, he didn't do a fucking thing except pout and blame his coaches and his players for not being able to do what he wanted to do but didn't know how to coach it.

That "killing himself recruiting in FLA" schtick was the last straw for a lot of us. I think I was already past the point of needing a last straw, and so were we all.

Unless and until he apologizes, truthfully and sincerely, I say fuck him.

Did I mention, Fuck Mack Brown?

Still amazes me how many just let this stuff go.

12 hours ago, Cajun said:

Still amazes me how many just let this stuff go.

FUPM threw his coaches and players under the bus with this interview. What pisses me off is that at least FUPM can admit something went wrong, while Mensa just keeps saying the team played well but didn’t execute. Mensa can’t even admit shit is going wrong and throw people under the bus because it’s all his inner circle of friends.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...