Mack Brown Tarheel Football: The Orange Slice Boogaloo

Machinator

I wouldn't be mad at all.
Mack is like an ex-wife who let herself fall to crap at the end of your marriage and sabotaged everything. She got out, rediscovered that she needed to actually be a functional human, improved herself, and is in a successful 2nd marriage.
The fact that she's doing well now doesn't mean she WASN'T a hot mess when you dumped her.
So much this. He needed a scenery change as did Texas. He just chose his next scenery better than we did.
  • Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Tex Pete said:

Winning nothing of consequence is pretty much the same thing anywhere. Mack won two conference championships here. Better, but not a lot to paint on the wall. 

ohhhhhh but one beautiful painting of a National Championship win against the greatest team of all time 

Yes, I know Vince's nuts are showing across Pete's face, but Mack was still in the frame

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Tex Pete said:

Wut?

Vince won the National Championship game for us but Mack coached the team. Vince won in in such a stunning fashion by allowing his and the team's nuts to drop and therefore rub against Pete Carrol's face.

Short version. Vince is manly man won game with Mack coaching on sidelines , both dominated Pete and beat USC .

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Winning nothing of consequence is pretty much the same thing anywhere. Mack won two conference championships here. Better, but not a lot to paint on the wall. 

What has mack ever done except win 2 rose bowls, 1 fiesta, 1 national championship, with another NC trip

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

This ....
Dipshits love to criticize Mack for everything he did wrong and give someone else credit when he wins.
Stupid.

I think things would be different if he hadn’t fucked off the last few years and wasn’t such a cunt in the end game. But thanks for the national championship and two conference titles.
  • Hook 'Em 1

51 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I think things would be different if he hadn’t fucked off the last few years and wasn’t such a cunt in the end game. But thanks for the national championship and two conference titles.

We caught some unlucky breaks and stepped on our own dick a few times, but the 2000's were a good time to be a Horns fan

image.thumb.png.ac5c08032b17fa0516da3671939269c3.png

Edited by Blotto
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

1-4 Virginia now trying to snatch defeat from jaws of victory.  Stupid interception on 1st play of 4th qtr gives ball back to UNC.

5 or 6 plays later, TD UNC.    Still 13 minutes left in 4th qtr

Virginia.                  41

Orange Slices        34

Virginia better keep scoring, cause their defense won't stop UNC again.

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

1-4 Virginia now trying to snatch defeat from jaws of victory.  Stupid interception on 1st play of 4th qtr gives ball back to UNC.

5 or 6 plays later, TD UNC.    Still 13 minutes left in 4th qtr

Orange Slices        34

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu. I wanna see Mack lose for his bitchassness on the way out. I won't ever forgive that fat bastard for that. Ever. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Orange Slices        34

Freakin' 9 minute drive for UVA gets points... a FG.   Only 4 minutes left

Virginia.                  44

Orange Slices        34

Edited by LTtxfan