Web pages not accepting password

Several web pages that I have done business with in the past are not accepting the userid/password that has been established for months/years. Larger pages, like Amazon and paypal are okay. Smaller pages like a Christmas tree company that I used last year are rejecting. Any ideas, corrupted Windows?

https://www.tenforums.com/

If the Christmas tree site is the only one,  may need to reregister if you don't frequently go there.    If there are others,  clear your cache/cookies,  reset browser, or try another browser.

The link above may be helpful.     Just post your issue in the search bar if you do not want to register.

10 hours ago, Not that Bob said:

Several web pages that I have done business with in the past are not accepting the userid/password that has been established for months/years. Larger pages, like Amazon and paypal are okay. Smaller pages like a Christmas tree company that I used last year are rejecting. Any ideas, corrupted Windows?

If you used the same password on all of them, you've probably already been hacked.