#ThotAudit

workswithseed

the internet has allowed nerds and antisocial idiots to become bullies.  these dudes can't get laid in real life.  they use the internet to displace their frustration away from their miserable lives.

with one hand, they wank to the thots.  with the other, they are reporting them to the irs.  what a miserable conflicted lot.

Three thots:

1) I don't believe for a moment that dude a) rarely spends time on the internet given that he has a fucking YouTube channel and b) didn't know what a "thot" was.

2) Anyone turning those "thots" in to the IRS must really be a hard up beta cuck who hates women.

3) God bless "thots" and whores, which reminds me, I need to check back in with the goings-on of Demi and the rest of the San Marcos crew thread.

7 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

How is this political?  Women whore themeselves online and beta cucks angrily report them.  Not everything everyone says belongs in the cloakroom jfc.

Read up on this asshole's background. It has everything to do with his long-standing political crusade.

Edited by bolverk
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

On 11/25/2018 at 1:32 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I’m all for women whoring themselves out, but they should pay their taxes like I do when I whore myself out to my employer. Drug lords should pay taxes too.

It's funny that they say sex work is a real means of income, but damn do they hate when they are treated like a real business.

• Like 1