Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

12 minutes ago, nineliveslost said:

You know, I wonder if the Russians are trying to limit the damage to Ukraine to reduce the rebuild cost if they take it over. Sort of like a gentle invasion and troops were told not to fuck everything up because when it's over we want life to go back to normal as fast as possible 

"They mean to take us as a prize. Their greed will be their undoing!"

• Like 1

Went to see if vladislav surkov had anything to do with current events but looks like he got kicked out of Putins inner circle in 2020. He was head of propaganda and one of the main antagonizers of Ukraine and undermines of its attempts at self rule. 

anyone know what happened w him?

3 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Went to see if vladislav surkov had anything to do with current events but looks like he got kicked out of Putins inner circle in 2020. He was head of propaganda and one of the main antagonizers of Ukraine and undermines of its attempts at self rule. 

anyone know what happened w him?

martin scorsese book GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

God damn those are some ugly motherfuckers.

And in all of the photos of Russians I have seen, their uniforms look like dogshit.  A mixture of desert and "woodland" type camo, no uniformity, dirty.

The Ukrainian "militia" types look better just from that perspective alone.

It's a small thing, but I think it matters.

44 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

Airstrips aren’t that difficult to repair, and when air superiority is in question, you fix the bigger problem first.  Losing heavies and morale is the bigger problem. 

Plus these are not great distances they are flying.  Lot of the Russians attacking Kyiv were based out of a city in Belarus that’s 120 miles from Kyiv.  Sure they’d like the airstrips to land troop transports but that ain’t happening.  

Makes me think they simply can’t pull it off.  

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 2

37 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

I'm similarly scared. You have to wonder what safeguards they have between a Putin order to order to launch nukes and launching. Are there generals that could intervene? MAD still applies but if he becomes truly unhinged maybe he doesn't care. Probably more likely is tactical nukes in Ukraine but where does that lead?

If Putin were that dumb somebody will off him.  I don’t think the FSB or whatever could stop the protests in ste streets as well.  And Hell, even China wouldn’t tolerate that.  

Destroyed Rosgvardia vehicles. Not Kadyrov’s brutal killers- national guard riot police and paddy wagons.

Suggests a complete reality disconnect for the planners of this goat rope. They may really have believed they’d fire desultory shots and UA forces would surrender, they’d get the baddies* in Kyiv, and then the cops would thump any restless locals. 

*Yes, you’re the baddies, Russia. 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

And in all of the photos of Russians I have seen, their uniforms look like dogshit.  A mixture of desert and "woodland" type camo, no uniformity, dirty.

The Ukrainian "militia" types look better just from that perspective alone.

It's a small thing, but I think it matters.

Fuck yeah it matters. They look like they got yanked off a couch and thrown into the woods with little to no food for weeks. 

We should just annihilate this pathetic excuse for an army.

• Hook 'Em 1

I sweater god that the Russian military reminds me of the Wednesday Night League Softball Team.  Buncha pot-bellied drunks going in and get run-ruled, then go for their usual 10 pitchers at the bar (NTTAWWT).  This is the feared Mighty Red Army?  

Someone's gonna have to re-do those Leninisque posters of tall, cut, blonde-haired Slavic gods and use this guy as a model:

image.png.db61fc4c4219ff31e1076d84e4aac4aa.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

Tear jerking stuff. He knows how badly Russian people are subdued under the Putin dictatorship. He knows that Putin runs an army of slaves that only have three choices: death, embarrassment, or a victory as a war criminal.

The best best outcome is not more Russian casualties. The undisciplined draftees will just get frustrated and scared and start shooting at anything that moves. The best outcome is either Putin giving up (won’t happen), or Putin’s circle turns on him (I fucking hope it happens). 

5 hours ago, SL Xpress said:

This is one of the most bizarre videos I've seen yet, and we've all seen a bunch of them. Russians just abandoned their tank.

I heard the Sanford and Son theme playing in my head as the guy making the video moved around showing the interior.

man i want a new proper Fallout game. I saw that mug and was like "oh grab that, porcelain"

spoilering because dead guy, but not overly graphic (snow covered body, russian). strong image from that combatfootage subreddit

Spoiler

hhv24dh8u4k81.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

• Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Русский корабль - иди нахуй