Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

This invasion has really messed with my mental health. It’s a symbol of evil over good, and highlights all of the inaction and indifference by evil around the world, like with China and India.

I find myself rooting for Ukraine for the betterment of the world, not just for Ukraine. And of course optimistic Surly always makes it seem like Ukraine has a chance. But I learned from many threads, especially the Urban Meyer thread, that Surly is often over optimistic. 

I'm choosing not to post the bad twitter stuff. it's about to get really really really ugly I'm afraid.

4 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

This invasion has really messed with my mental health. It’s a symbol of evil over good, and highlights all of the inaction and indifference by evil around the world, like with China and India.

I find myself rooting for Ukraine for the betterment of the world, not just for Ukraine. And of course optimistic Surly always makes it seem like Ukraine has a chance. But I learned from many threads, especially the Urban Meyer thread, that Surly is often over optimistic. 

Maybe it isn't just us

32 minutes ago, troph said:

SOMEBODY SMART:  What the FUCK is this, I've asked nicely now don't ignore me!! :)

One of the main core responsibilities of the Special Forces is training people to operate and fight for themselves.  This includes weapons,communication, tactical, and logistics training for resistance forces.  My guess is that they are going to stand up a training center for Ukrainian resistance fighters in Poland.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Scheiss Meister said:

One of the main core responsibilities of the Special Forces is training people to operate and fight for themselves.  This includes weapons,communication, tactical, and logistics training for resistance forces.  My guess is that they are going to stand up a training center for Ukrainian resistance fighters in Poland.

thanks for the response, this is helpful.

3 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Your story on earth ends in death any way you look at it. If you want to worry about that happening in an implausible but possible way a car wreck is way more likely. 

especially a car wreck as you haul ass leaving the city as buildings and roads collapse caused by a massive nuclear bomb.

4 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

According to Fox, Vlad on the phone with Xi. Man what I love to hear that conversation!

image.png.b023d041a5a58366a701671e2a18c546.png

Xi: "Yeah Vlad, what is it, I'm busy, watching national ping pong tournament. Got to go, talk to you next week..."

image.thumb.png.03b24b9917a38c4b810e2f5ecfb79b2e.png

Vlad: "I won't be IGNORED,Xi!!"

I’m picturing it more like this:

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

In ‘Poland’ 

Ukrainians are showing what it means to stand together and fight for real truth and freedom and not a bunch of lies and internet warriors.  I don’t know if that could happen in America today. Too divided it seems.
Real patriots fight when the odds of winning is minuscule

Let's talk about Putin's options, as it is becoming increasingly clear he has badly miscalculated:
1) Withdraw --> Epic humiliation
2) Escalate the aggression -> More isolation from the world; we already have the Baltic States and Hungary publicly supporting Ukraine
3) Stay the course -> Russia bleeds out slowly and Putin's enemies come out of the woodwork and want a piece of him
Actions have consequences.
There's probably an option where he just claims victory. Maybe they secure the eastern regions and say, "attacking kyiv was a diversion and it worked perfectly, we've successfully stopped the atrocities in Donbas."

11 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

I wonder if that's what he is really saying. If so that's hilarious. His people take one beating and now his tune has changed:

This is an accurate translation but there is a lot of manipulated audio floating around. This sounds like something we’d want to be true but isn’t. Would wait to verify something like this, entirely out of character for Kadyrov. 

Edited by 956 Worldwide
  • Hook 'Em 4

8 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Seems a bit far fetched that this guy didnt know what he was getting into, but who knows

That kid above with the tape or whatever that is over his eyes/forehead apparently wasn't told they were going into Ukraine for real fighting until 11 p.m. last night. Poor SOB was doomed from the start. Hopefully he'll be treated well and realize the cocksucker he is serving.

Edited by phdhorn

1 minute ago, ruitxn said:

Ukrainians are showing what it means to stand together and fight for real truth and freedom and not a bunch of lies and internet warriors.  I don’t know if that could happen in America today. Too divided it seems.
Real patriots fight when the odds of winning is minuscule

I'm kind of a violent intolerant pussy but back me into a corner, especially with my kids and I'd take my home defense shotgun and my gloc to the streets.  this liburl has plenty of ammo stocked up.  fuck invaders. fuck people that want to hurt vulnerable children. fuck them all right to hell.

• immamac changed the title to Русский корабль - иди нахуй