Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

If you like stats, this guy dug into the Oryx Blog numbers of actual confirmed (visually) Russian equipment losses and basically says the Russians are sending and losing their best stuff, and while there is plenty of old equipment there, the newer equipment is being lost in disproportionate numbers, meaning they are committing their best stuff.  Stuff that they can’t easily replace because they don’t have the numbers of replacements - it’s not like where they have built up an inventory of hundreds or thousands of Soviet-era systems just sitting around - they are committing stuff that was made in the last 10-15 years, of which they don’t have a lot of.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Aggy was #1, so take it with a grain of salt.

Look goddammit, Texas A&M Has put more officers into the Russian Army than any other program in the country outside the Russian academies!  Show some respect!

WHOOP!

1 hour ago, Napoleon said:

5) The two smoking hot women in their early-mid 20s wearing small, tight, fashionably racy outfits with stilettos 👠 accompanying the frumpy 40-something American guy wearing a Members Only jacket in my tour of the Hermitage Museum were most likely not there because they loved art.

I was taught early in my career that the hot Russian woman hitting on you might be paid by the Kremlin.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, TexasEd said:

I was taught early in my career that the hot Russian woman hitting on you might be paid by the Kremlin.

These girls were straight up prostitutes. 

The 50-something couple from the States in our tour group seemed to think the same thing as I exchanged smirks with them. 

48 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Well yeah, they built up their rankings with a buncha "-stan" schools.  Now they're facing a legit FBS team and they're struggling.  I have no doubt they're make adjustments in the second half, but for right now...they have no cause to be in the discussion for the playoffs.  I mean maybe the Sun Bowl.  Which they'll recreate using tactical low-yield warheads.  But even still...you ask me, they're fucking below Gasparilla Bowl at this point.

So they're the South Carolina of militaries.  Got it.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Hell, driving around with a dead body for just 2-3 days is not really good for your mental health, and it just starts wearing you down, and that's not getting into the smell and other problems (if they're dead in combat, they've gotta be leaking fluids).

A corpse starts its rolling bouquet of stenches with shit, piss, and vomit. Its bad but you get used to it. 

Once bacteria starts breaking down everything is when you get the good stuff.

If you like stats, this guy dug into the Oryx Blog numbers of actual confirmed (visually) Russian equipment losses and basically says the Russians are sending and losing their best stuff, and while there is plenty of old equipment there, the newer equipment is being lost in disproportionate numbers, meaning they are committing their best stuff.  Stuff that they can’t easily replace because they don’t have the numbers of replacements - it’s not like where they have built up an inventory of hundreds or thousands of Soviet-era systems just sitting around - they are committing stuff that was made in the last 10-15 years, of which they don’t have a lot of.  

Siberian reinforcements mobilizing:

e64ba55730196370b01cc93270c1e8b0.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

https://www.npr.org/2022/03/22/1087989130/zelenskyy-to-speak-to-japanese-parliament

Ukrainian President Zelenskyy to address Japanese parliament
March 22, 20222:16 AM ET
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

https://www.nestle.com/ask-nestle/our-company/answers/update-russia-ukraine

Update on Russia and Ukraine
Share this page

March 23, 2022

As the war rages in Ukraine, our activities in Russia will focus on providing essential food, such as infant food and medical/hospital nutrition — not on making a profit. This approach is in line with our purpose and values. It upholds the principle of ensuring the basic right to food.

Going forward, we are suspending renowned Nestlé brands such as KitKat and Nesquik, among others. We have already halted non-essential imports and exports into and out of Russia, stopped all advertising, and suspended all capital investment in the country. Of course, we are fully complying with all international sanctions on Russia.

While we do not expect to make a profit in the country or pay any related taxes for the foreseeable future in Russia, any profit will be donated to humanitarian relief organizations.

This is in addition to the hundreds of tons of food supplies and significant financial assistance that we have already contributed to support the people in Ukraine and refugees in neighboring countries. And these efforts will continue. We stand with the people of Ukraine and our 5,800 employees there.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

That awkward moment when you have to prop up your fledgling economy by demanding the folks at the pump pay for their fuel and their vodka big gulp in local currency.

Yeah, that's a sustainable model.  Also, if you want to use the bathroom...it's out back but the key is 20 rubles. 

And all the Gen-Z tourists huff and roll their eyes because who like pays for anything in ruuuubles...

101 aircraft has to put a dent in their air power. I'm guessing a lot of them are low flying ground attack planes like the SU25, but still...that's a lot of planes and probably more importantly...pilots. 

Being a Russian helicopter or Su25 pilot has to be bordering on a suicide mission with all the stingers in theater.  

Just now, Pescado_Rojo said:

101 aircraft has to put a dent in their air power. I'm guessing a lot of them are low flying ground attack planes like the SU25, but still...that's a lot of planes and probably more importantly...pilots. 

I recall a couple large transports early in that tally as well.

1 hour ago, MissingInAction said:

A corpse starts its rolling bouquet of stenches with shit, piss, and vomit. Its bad but you get used to it. 

Once bacteria starts breaking down everything is when you get the good stuff.

Worst remake of "Weekend at Bernie's" evar!

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Remember when Soviet leaders like Andropov and Chernenko would disappear, because they had “a cold?” It always meant that they were dead. This is the playbook. It hasn’t changed.

Being shown the door has a bit of a different meaning in Russia.  

• Haha 1

Armored personnel carrier stolen from the Second World Army 👀

Defenders of Mariupol continue to defend themselves with dignity and clear the land of racists

The Russian resistance forces, together with local patriots, managed to destroy the Russian Tiger. Enemy losses are being clarified. OK "North"

The racist command post to the Buk 9C470 SAM was destroyed.

The equipment of the racists was destroyed and seized, and judging by the trophies, it was the Russian GRU.

Another group of racists who want to get to Kyiv in two days on an armored personnel carrier was stopped by Ukrainian fighters forever.

Abandoned "Urals" of the occupiers. 1/2

• Hook 'Em 2