Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

We are receiving more and more messages from the regions of Russia about agendas “on issues of military registration” even to those who have long passed the military age (35-45). Already upon arrival at the military registration and enlistment office, they offer to sign a short-term contract, they try to lure with money, benefits

The offered salary is the same plus or minus everywhere: 200 thousand + $ 53 daily allowance, certificate of a combat veteran. Now the distribution of such agendas is already massive.

Kherson region and mobilized orcs.

https://www.reuters.com/world/un-general-assembly-adopts-ukraine-aid-resolution-criticizes-russia-2022-03-24/

U.N. General Assembly again overwhelmingly isolates Russia over Ukraine
By Michelle Nichols

The resolution adopted on Thursday, which was drafted by Ukraine and allies, received 140 votes in favor and five votes against - Russia, Syria, North Korean, Eritrea and Belarus - while 38 countries, including China, abstained.

Edited by MillerEP
  • Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2022/ukraine-european-allies-matrix/

How loyal are Ukraine’s Western allies?
We’ve plotted 35 countries joining the EU, NATO and G-7 summits in Brussels this week according to their level of Russia skepticism and economic dependencies.
By RYAN HEATH and BEATRICE JIN

image.thumb.png.e17527674b4077ce0d39bf8f8c45bbb9.png

lol switzerland.  i'd like to see the chart that doesn't show them with close economic ties to someone horrible

• Rage+1 2

53 minutes ago, Parliament said:

A screenshot of that UN vote.  The usual suspects did the usual things.

Screenshot_20220324-151839_Chrome.jpg

Quick map done in Excel. Gray=In Favor' Yellow=Did Not Vote; Orange=Abstention; Red=Against

My quick take: Surprised/Not Surprised by Afghanistan. India and much of Africa continue to disappoint.

image.thumb.png.03bc58ac899c316fbf16e2049b1bdde1.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

Seems like a missiles fiery exhaust and a rubber boat would be rather precarious, especially with waves.  

Nah

"When it comes to putting Javelin teams in those boats, "there are no concerns with firing" them on the water, Marine Captain Nicholas Royer, a spokesperson for 3rd Marine Division, also told The War Zone. "It’s a recoilless weapon so the accuracy won’t be significantly impacted, and the boat itself is small and low-profile, so ensuring the backblast area is over the water and not the boat is easy. The safety aspect of it is actually easier than firing it on land as we don’t need to worry about things being kicked up by the backblast, even, although we’ve fired them from a number of ground platforms and on foot without incident."

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Quick map done in Excel. Gray=In Favor' Yellow=Did Not Vote; Orange=Abstention; Red=Against

My quick take: Surprised/Not Surprised by Afghanistan. India and much of Africa continue to disappoint.

image.thumb.png.03bc58ac899c316fbf16e2049b1bdde1.png

Would be interesting to look at military hardware expenditures to Russia on that map. My guess is a lot of the abstentions and no votes rely heavily on Russian military hardware.   

• Hook 'Em 2

It's even hard to call trophies ...
 "medical bandage, 1978"

Lined up Russian T-72B3

Who lost? Trophy orcs 👀

"Russian troops in the Kharkiv region failed, defeating their positions," - said the head of the Kharkiv Regional State Administration Oleg Sinegubov.

The Russian spies ate borscht and went to bed, the other could not sleep because it was cold.

^I really hope there is still some resistance in that city.

Edited by MillerEP
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 686 said:

Weird how without reading any description or listening to audio something about that guy just stands out as an American. My first thought was that Ukrainian carries himself like an American. Once I turned on the audio I found out he is am American.

Not sure if that makes sense.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, F250 said:

Weird how without reading any description or listening to audio something about that guy just stands out as an American. My first thought was that Ukrainian carries himself like an American. Once I turned on the audio I found out he is am American.

100% thought the same thing

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2022/ukraine-european-allies-matrix/

How loyal are Ukraine’s Western allies?
We’ve plotted 35 countries joining the EU, NATO and G-7 summits in Brussels this week according to their level of Russia skepticism and economic dependencies.
By RYAN HEATH and BEATRICE JIN

image.thumb.png.e17527674b4077ce0d39bf8f8c45bbb9.png

Even Russia doesn't fully sympathize with itself.  They know they suck.

• Haha 1

This was posted earlier, and is really concerning.  I don't think the Russians are even close to being capable of transporting that many people, but like I said, feels like human shields or some kind of bargaining chip. Could see the Russians kidnapping a shit ton of people and then using them in "peace" talks with Ukraine.

Or it could be a shitload of Russians that moved into Crimea after 2014, or Russian-sympathizing Ukrainians, and they think the jig is up and want out.

Ukraine making wishlists for thousands of pieces of equipment as their president says to not ever say they don’t have an army to nato standards. 

I know he’s being patriotic during wartime, but needing nato to feed them all of these weapons is how we know that they are not nato ready.  If this had happened to Poland, what is Ukraine sending to them?

they are waging war with their own blood but others’ pocketbooks. 

49 minutes ago, F250 said:

43 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

100% thought the same thing

Exact same thought here.  Weird that I immediately thought American.

• Hook 'Em 1