Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

For those that were talking about the numbers advantage for RU there are storie that UKa is finding the shit they blow up understaffed. Vehicles that should have 6 guys have 3-4 and so forth. If true, the corruption goes to the level of lying to higher ups as to how many troops they have and pocketing the payroll.  There may have been 25-33% less troops than what Western intelligence stated based off satellite counts of vehicles.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Finnish president says NATO referendum no longer necessary

Welcome to NATO, Finns.

Support for NATO membership has now risen to 61%, a poll commissioned by newspaper Helsingin Sanomat published on Thursday (31 March) shows. Only 16% currently oppose membership.

Increased military spending is also something 75% of Finns want without delay, a fresh poll by the Keskisuomalainen newspaper shows. Only 9% do not want to see an increase.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

Chernihiv region, another trophy T-72B3

In Novy Bykov, Chernihiv Oblast, Ukrainian troops destroyed a Tiger-M infantry vehicle and two BTR-82A armored personnel carriers belonging to the Russian army. Another BTR-82A was also severely damaged. In addition, trucks with ammunition were destroyed. 1/2

All that is left of the center of Borodyanka ...

The first photos from Shestovytsia in the Chernihiv region liberated from the Russian occupiers.

Photo: OK "North".

Belarusian partisans overturned a train with Russian military equipment.

The racist communication machine was destroyed.

• Hook 'Em 4

Russian shit pile destroyed again :)

Footage from Gostomel from Babylon'13

6 destroyed Russian BMD, Gostomel.

The Canadian sniper Vali, whom Russian propaganda managed to bury several times, is alive and flaunts the enemy's trophy cake. 🇨🇦🇺🇦

In Moscow, near the Verkhniye Likhobory station, a large fire - the industrial area is on fire

^Umm..what In Moscow?

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Or it was civilians who were jeering them leaving/filming/etc. by the side of the road, and the Russians cut loose on them.  I could absolutely see the Russians gunning down anybody they think is mocking them.  They clearly had no real discipline.

Or it was civilians who were jeering them leaving/filming/etc. by the side of the road, and the Russians cut loose on them.  I could absolutely see the Russians gunning down anybody they think is mocking them.  They clearly had no real discipline.

Yeah that is highly possible.

6 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

True, but even they couldn't hold it.  Retrofitting armies is also no easy task.  They spend decades gearing for a particular style of operation.  

They were able to hold it just fine. What they WEREN'T able to do is get a proper line of succession going.

• Hook 'Em 3

51 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

FPRFitlXsAI54R0?format=png&name=900x900

The Office Smile GIF

I presume that "Kots" is Russian for "Fuckstick von Shitstain."

Hey Fuckstick, the reason your army is withdrawing is because they suck, their leadership sucks, their country sucks, its people suck, and you fucking suck.  Your country is a massive skidmark on the globe, and you're just one of the shit particles that makes it that way.  Ukraine's just the country with the current privilege of flushing a bunch of you shitstains down the drain.  Every Russian soldier who dies in flames, screaming as his flesh peels away, owes his hideous pain and death in part to the bullshit you have happily spewed to make your idiotic, asinine, bullshit invasion happen.  You may as well have soaked  each of them in kerosene and lit the match yourself.  You should be forced to watch each and every screaming immolation, because YOU made it happen.

A_Clockwork_Orange_Title.jpg

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

I dunno what it is....but it's gonna take a metric shitton of bondo to fix it.

I know a guy in Piedras Negras who can have it up and running in a week, 10 days tops.

Mexican uncles would be in heaven with all the repair ‘side work’ that needs to be done over there 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

A Ukrainian soldier meets his parents in a liberated village near Chernihiv. They spent one month under russian occupation.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/ttz7j2/a_ukrainian_soldier_meets_his_parents_in_a/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Russia claims Bosnia and Herzegovina could suffer the same fate as Ukraine if it decides to be part of Nato

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/ttz379/russia_claims_bosnia_and_herzegovina_could_suffer/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

The commander of the Azov regiment, Major Denis Prokopenko, refutes the widespread information about the alleged evacuation of the command of the defenders of Mariupol. In complete encirclement they hold the defense of the city

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/tttkia/the_commander_of_the_azov_regiment_major_denis/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

"God, if I die young, put me in heaven, I've already been through hell" written on a helmet of a Belarusian volunteer fighting for Ukraine

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/ttx4wo/god_if_i_die_young_put_me_in_heaven_ive_already/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Finland's intelligence service says the Nordic nation must prepare for Russian interference and hybrid attacks as the country continues a debate about NATO membership

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/ttzc8h/finlands_intelligence_service_says_the_nordic/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

President Zelenskyy with President of the European Parliament Roberta Metsola

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/tu0qwu/president_zelenskyy_with_president_of_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

• Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Some had their hands tied behind their back, so it was just straight massacre:

• Rage+1 8

1 minute ago, MillerEP said:

Some had their hands tied behind their back, so it was just straight massacre:

Which is why dropping the sanctions against Russia is a non-starter.  It is a war criminal nation, and should be treated as such.  In perpetuity or until complete regime change and submission of responsible parties for trial at the Hague.

Fuck around.

Find out.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

Russia claims Bosnia and Herzegovina could suffer the same fate as Ukraine if it decides to be part of Nato

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/ttz379/russia_claims_bosnia_and_herzegovina_could_suffer/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

I wouldn't be tempting them like that.

Plus RU would have to cross NATO lands to get there.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

2 hours ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

For those that were talking about the numbers advantage for RU there are storie that UKa is finding the shit they blow up understaffed. Vehicles that should have 6 guys have 3-4 and so forth. If true, the corruption goes to the level of lying to higher ups as to how many troops they have and pocketing the payroll.  There may have been 25-33% less troops than what Western intelligence stated based off satellite counts of vehicles.

Some speculation that the vehicles were indeed under manned-

L2ZrLBQs_normal.jpg

Replying to and
I was suspicious that much of the 'abandoned' equipment we saw was simply parked to use their crews to fill other crews, once it became critical to have full crews. This seems to validate that.

• Hook 'Em 1

Which is why dropping the sanctions against Russia is a non-starter.  It is a war criminal nation, and should be treated as such.  In perpetuity or until complete regime change and submission of responsible parties for trial at the Hague.

Fuck around.

Find out.

Yep. They done. Putin just sent them back to 1970 and it isn't changing. Hope the younger generation enjoyed a quasi taste of freedom for the past 20 or so years. Now I hope they enjoy wiping their ass with rubles trying to figure out why instagram doesn't work. 

Now,  fuck China. Isn't there somewhere else nike and apple can pay slave wages to workers?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

It's time for special trophies - Ukrainian troops have captured the Russian portable satellite communication system "Auriga-1. 2B" near Kyiv. Designed to organize two high-speed channels via satellite for secure communication between the army command and the advanced units.

Trophy missile system of volley fire 9K51M "Tornado-G"

1 hour ago, pops said:

Yep. They done. Putin just sent them back to 1970 and it isn't changing. Hope the younger generation enjoyed a quasi taste of freedom for the past 20 or so years. Now I hope they enjoy wiping their ass with rubles trying to figure out why instagram doesn't work. 

Now,  fuck China. Isn't there somewhere else nike and apple can pay slave wages to workers?

Russia and Putin seem hell-bent on trying to out North Korea, North Korea.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Fuck around.

Find out.

War crime talk is bullshit, unless Russia falls apart. As long as Russia remains (after Ukraine), there is zero chance that any significant figure is tried.

2 hours ago, pops said:

Then lock them out of the rest of the world. 100% sanctions. No commerce. No Russians allowed to travel to sanctioning countries. Nothing. If they aren’t willing to be members of the civilized world, then they don’t get the privileges of membership. Let them starve. The oligarchs will thrive, the rest will wither and die. Return to the worst days of the Soviet Union. This is what they want - it’s their authoritarian dream. Let them live it.

there's not going to be some global boycott of an oil rich country for any meaningful length of time.

• Like 1