Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 hour ago, KYHorn said:

Longer and HD version of the a previous video posted. As someone suggested, it's an incredible shot right into the sunroof as the guy is reversing. Provides additional context: the Russians being evacuated were hit a few minutes earlier by the drone.

3779eae1-4cab-4940-aaa3-7b1bd7bc4b1b_tex

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Sticks with Spanish sausage were hidden in boxes with grenade launchers arrived from #Spain, and a postcard with the caption was added: “I wish you victory! With love, Leticia » Our fighters didn’t immediately realize that it was the signature of the Queen of Spain.

https://twitter.com/EuromaidanPR/status/1520016597741678592?s=20&t=8qqDxg0wpvkYX3V7WFXWqw

Googles Queen Leticia

image.png.f57e98f5741f08e5995257e2a399bf97.png image.png.2f762ca3c2f67e26d9bc6c3c3ae2e3ae.png  image.png.7451e0644ec53b385dc2e3ad8a4965fc.png.image.png.994c94ad5da197870767c9c1561506ba.png

I'd let her give me sausage [/NowThis]

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Drool 2

Also a "signal" to the west that their subs are out there sneaking around.  Not much of a projection of power, but all they seem to have at this moment.  If only they had a big flag ship to parade around?  That'd be great....yeah....
Joke's on you, dumb westerner, because their flagship now IS a sub.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

28 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Regarding the last one: https://www.thebulwark.com/aleksandr-dugin-putin-brain-russian-prophet-bizarre/

Warning - long and I ain't doing a tl;dr so y'all are on yer own.

It's worth reading. Not sure if he has Putin's ear, but some of his ideas are being implemented. He wouldn't be booted out now for saying, "kill,kill,kill" in regards to Ukraine. 

Closing paragraph.

Somehow, it sounds less like a passionate call to action than the words of a man who is watching his fantasies play out and go terribly wrong—and is desperately trying to stay relevant.

• Hook 'Em 1

46 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

I know everyone keeps saying that Vlad won't use nukes, but I think he's lost it and every morning I wake up wondering if he's nuked Kyiv (guarantee that's the first nuke if there are any). 

You'll know if he's used nukes, because everything that used to be Russia will be flat, burnt, and dead.