Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

10 minutes ago, immamac said:

I am starting to wonder if we went first strike and max deterrence if Russia would even land more than a handful of warheads. Something I never want to find out, but I’m starting to think the level of ineptitude could lead to them not actually being able to launch if we went first and tried to stop them from launching. 

Probably right,  not worth my kids lives

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, immamac said:

I am starting to wonder if we went first strike and max deterrence if Russia would even land more than a handful of warheads. Something I never want to find out, but I’m starting to think the level of ineptitude could lead to them not actually being able to launch if we went first and tried to stop them from launching. 

There is speculation that the kleptocracy didn't spare nuke maintenance and the nukes are largely worthless outside of what is on subs. 

7 minutes ago, pops said:

Probably right,  not worth my kids lives

I don't think any of this is worth any kids lives... Including those who are in it directly.

When will the warring people learn? The land is never their land. This land I'm on, that I 'own', is not my land forever.

The borders and countries and governments are not real, except in the short term. 

We only get so much time and so much mind... And we spend it on stupid shit like land and nationality and ethnicity and fake government system... We all rely on each other, yet we all look for a reason to hate each other.  This is crazy to me.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Snacks said:

I don't think any of this is worth any kids lives... Including those who are in it directly.

When will the warring people learn? The land is never their land. This land I'm on, that I 'own', is not my land forever.

The borders and countries and governments are not real, except in the short term. 

We only get so much time and so much mind... And we spend it on stupid shit like land and nationality and ethnicity and fake government system... We all rely on each other, yet we all look for a reason to hate each other.  This is crazy to me.

Is there oil or natural grass under your land? That makes a big difference.

• Rage+1 1

Angels on the sideline
Puzzled and amused
Why did Father give these humans free will?
Now they're all confused
Don't these talking monkeys know that
Eden has enough to go around?
Plenty in this holy garden, silly monkeys
Where there's one you're bound to divide it
Right in two
Angels on the sideline,
Baffled and confused
Father blessed them all with reason,
And this is what they choose?
Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over
Pieces of the ground
Silly monkeys
Give them thumbs, they forge a blade
And where there's one they're bound to divide it
Right in two
Right in two
Monkey killing, monkey killing monkey over
Pieces of the ground
Silly monkeys
Give them thumbs, they make a club
To beat their brother down
How they've survived so misguided is a mystery
Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability
To lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here
Gotta divide it all right in two
Fight till they die over sun, over sky
They fight till they die over sea, over air
They fight till they die over blood, over love
They fight till they die over words, polarizing
Angels on the sideline again
Benched along with patience and reason
Angels on the sideline again
Wondering where this tug of war will end
Right in two
Right in two
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Russians have been violating NATO airspace as well.

NATO fighter jets stationed in both the Baltic and Black Sea regions scrambled “multiple times over the past four days” to track and intercept Russian aircraft near alliance airspace, according to a statement posted by NATO’s Allied Air Command.

NATO radars tracked a number of unidentified aircraft over the Baltic and Black Sea since Tuesday. NATO noted that Russian aircraft often “do not transmit a transponder code indicating their position and altitude, do not file a flight plan, or do not communicate.”

In the Baltic region, fighter jets from Poland, Denmark, France and Spain were used at various times to intercept and identify approaching aircraft. In the Black Sea region, aircraft from Romania and the UK were used to investigate tracks of unknown aircraft approaching allied airspace, the statement said. There is no indication that US aircraft participated in the interceptions. 

NATO said that the Russian aircraft never entered the alliance's airspace, and the “interceptions were conducted in a safe and routine manner

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Snacks said:

This land is my land,

it's not your land,

I have a shotgun

and you don't got one......  

2 hours ago, immamac said:

total-commitment-doctor-strangelove.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I now think the reason Russia hasn’t dropped one as a show of force, or even tested on their own soil, is because their greatest fear is that they try to do it and it fizzles or just outright doesn’t detonate at all. Straight up North Korea style. It is now laid bare for the world to see that Russia’s only claim to power is its nuclear arsenal. If that becomes a legitimate open question, Russia no longer exists.
  • Hook 'Em 3

Lot of talk about this - either Russia is simply not capable of truly reinforcing/building up for major offensives (as a result of problems reconstituting wrecked BTGs from the KYIV area), or they are extremely gun shy about acting quickly because they are afraid of getting out ahead of supply lines and air cover and/or having supply lines wrecked, etc.  Or a combination of the above.  The Ukrainians have the ability to trade ground and stretch the Russians out (both thinning out their BTGs by making them cover more area, and extending their supply lines.

Russia still seems to have the problem of having to stay within 90 miles or so of major supply depots.

• Hook 'Em 3

I'm not going to link it, because it's The Sun, but The Sun has Putin undergoing a cancer operation sometime in the near future and will temporarily hand power off to this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolai_Patrushev

Again, it's The Sun, and they are playing up Parkinsons and cancer, but a helluva lot of people do think something is seriously up with Putin physically.

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Lot of talk about this - either Russia is simply not capable of truly reinforcing/building up for major offensives (as a result of problems reconstituting wrecked BTGs from the KYIV area), or they are extremely gun shy about acting quickly because they are afraid of getting out ahead of supply lines and air cover and/or having supply lines wrecked, etc.  Or a combination of the above.  The Ukrainians have the ability to trade ground and stretch the Russians out (both thinning out their BTGs by making them cover more area, and extending their supply lines.

Russia still seems to have the problem of having to stay within 90 miles or so of major supply depots.

They aren't capable of anything other than destruction. It's easy to destroy. Any retard can do it. And that is all Russia is. They've been dangling this apple headed penis of nukes for 69 years.... but they have a spaghetti shaft. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Auto Driller said:

It would make sense that Putin launched an ill advised invasion and refuses to back down even in the face of mounting losses if he feels like he’s going to die or become incapacitated soon and needs to cement his legacy before then.

Oh, he’s cementing his legacy. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Russians are borrowing from Britain's gun trucks in WWII or our gun trucks in Vietnam and Iraq/Afghanistan

I have no idea if this is the actual official twitter account of the Royal Moroccan Armed Forces, but I like to imagine that it is, and that Morocco is schooling Russia on these matters.

• Hook 'Em 1