Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

2 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

^They supposedly added an exemption for Hungary to avoid a veto from them. 

Another solution: boot fucking Hungary from the EU.  If they want to align with Putin and Russia, let them.  And let them reap all the economic ties and benefits that entails.

Hungary.....is potato.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Another solution: boot fucking Hungary from the EU.  If they want to align with Putin and Russia, let them.  And let them reap all the economic ties and benefits that entails.

Hungary.....is potato.

Can you really call it a famine in a country called Hungary?  

• Haha 1

Consequences of artillery work on Russian infantry fighting vehicles, Kharkiv region.

In the Sumy region, border guards dropped explosives from a quadcopter on the observation tower, where the enemy had placed sniper positions the day before.

The armed forces destroyed the supply column of the occupiers with BC and fuel near the village of Vesele in Kharkiv region. OUV "Sloboda". Beautiful.

• Hook 'Em 1

This could free up a shit-ton of regular Ukrainian units for counter-offensives, as they could move territorial forces away from areas in Western Ukraine that don't need to be guarded closer to forward areas, where they don't have to engage in combat, but can help handle logistics, medical care, etc. of the regular units.

• Hook 'Em 2

The Irish are not amused by the Russian nuclear torpedo wiping out Great Britain and would like that walked back.

Do we want the Irish in NATO or would they fight too much with the Brits (and everyone else) to make it workable?

http://

Shitting all over minorities from the "toiletless-villages" of Russia who are doing a shitload of the fighting, and using the justification of Ukrainians/etc., not being true whites...

Jason Bateman Cotton GIF

Edit: And Putin uses Chechens in the rear for photo ops and to round up Russian deserters.

Seems like he's playing with matches near a powder keg of sorts.  

And toss in trying to compare the Swedes to Nazis.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

60 years old and a fucking major in the reserves?

In the west, he would have been booted out of the military a long time ago, even if he started out enlisted.

This reminds me of a phone call my brother took around the time of mobilization for the first Gulf War:

[phone rings, brother answers, I can hear the other end of the line:] Hello?  This is Sgt. Jones of [whatever the unit was that was mobilizing].  Can I speak with Sgt. Fuck?

Brother: Who?

Sgt. Jones: Sgt. Fuck

*At this point, I see the wheels turning on my brother's face, realizing the good Sgt. is talking about our Dad, who hadn't been reserve in like 20 years.*

Brother:  Oh, you don't want him.  He's old and fat. Bye! 

[brother hangs up]

Sgt. Jones never called back.  

Evidently, in Russia those calls are answered with, "Hell yeah! Send that bitch  to the front to collect some washing machines!"

Edited by Chad Fuck
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, 686 said:

The Irish are not amused by the Russian nuclear torpedo wiping out Great Britain and would like that walked back.

Do we want the Irish in NATO or would they fight too much with the Brits (and everyone else) to make it workable?

http://

No Irish need apply.

10 minutes ago, Mother mopar said:

He must be Air National Guard, lulz.

Back in the late 90s during a Y2K upgrade project I was on, I met a contractor who was in his 50s and still a major in the Air Force Reserve, but it was an odd arrangement - he didn't have to report like a normal reservist, but a few times a year they'd have him go and troubleshoot or do some Ada programming.  They kept him on the books so to speak, so that when they needed him, they didn't have to deal with civilian contracts/etc., because when they needed him, they really needed him, like right then and there. He liked being in the AF Reserve without the baggage (and he picked up a lot of lucrative contracts with defense companies).  On a side note, I was shocked at how much Ada was used in various aircraft and other systems.

Anyways, I'm guessing this Russian dude had a similar arrangement, only it involved looting.  Maybe he proved very adept at it in Afghanistan and then Georgia.

18 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Back in the late 90s during a Y2K upgrade project I was on, I met a contractor who was in his 50s and still a major in the Air Force Reserve, but it was an odd arrangement - he didn't have to report like a normal reservist, but a few times a year they'd have him go and troubleshoot or do some Ada programming.  They kept him on the books so to speak, so that when they needed him, they didn't have to deal with civilian contracts/etc., because when they needed him, they really needed him, like right then and there. He liked being in the AF Reserve without the baggage (and he picked up a lot of lucrative contracts with defense companies).  On a side note, I was shocked at how much Ada was used in various aircraft and other systems.

Anyways, I'm guessing this Russian dude had a similar arrangement, only it involved looting.  Maybe he proved very adept at it in Afghanistan and then Georgia.

I found this article to be a fascinating read about Ada and the 777. 

http://archive.adaic.com/projects/atwork/boeing.html

• Hook 'Em 1

That ship-sinking bomb that was mentioned earlier, holy shit it's amazing/awesome.  

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/the-air-forces-new-ship-killing-smart-bomb-has-sunk-its-first-vessel

The Air Force uses a low-cost/widely-available 2,000lb JDAM with a few modifications and delivered by an F-15E, and basically detonates right under/next to the ship, which breaks the ship's keel and quickly sinks it.