Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

It’s like the 1980s won’t stop coming back.  Now the Ortegas and Nicaragua have got to climb back into the headlines.

And Ferdinand Marcos' son is apparently the front runner to win the Philippines presidency too.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

And Ferdinand Marcos' son is apparently the front runner to win the Philippines presidency too.

Duterte will never freely give up power.

If he lives, he will most likely declare Marcos as a drug smuggler, arrest him and no less than 10 mins later execute him for drug smuggling.

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

We've already seen the efficacy of directed artillery munitions on RU vehicles and material.  The UA has been masterful in utilizing pinpoint guided munitions of all kinds on exposed targets.  This just gives them more opportunity to bleed the Russian forces without large expenditures of munitions which favor the Russians.  

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Parliament said:

And somewhat longer range, I think?  

Of course, but beyond that even the slightest threat of counter-battery attacks should take significant pressure off urban areas when the Russians are apt to sit back and just lob shells into cities without fear of reprisal attacks.  Modern artillery is roughly based on the idea of make your attack, then get the hell of out Dodge to avoid counter attacks.  This adds that facet into the battle space.  

34 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

re: UN headed straight into the fire. Awfully intense game of chicken at this point.

What happens if UN blood is shed?

Russian paper shortage will be over with all the sternly worded notes they will be sent. 

3 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

New Ukrainian Navy? Give it to them for shits and giggles. Re-flag them and park them in NATO waters. Use them as recovery ships for wounded. 

homeless housing in San Francisco, Houston, NYC, and Seattle.  New Orleans get's one too but its a public party boat.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

"So in conclusion...HOLD ON, I'LL BE RIGHT BACK! (rat-a-tat-tat-tat).  OK, where were we?"

I did that once in a goose blind -- was on the phone with opposing counsel, trying to reach a final settlement of a case.  "Hold on!.....boom, boom, boom!.....Sorry, a flight of snow geese just came over, we got a couple.  So, do we have a deal?"  We did.

This dude is 10,000 times more badass than that.

• Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

I'm guessing very very few of his students have the balls to ask to reschedule the final.

Really depends on if they're Ukrainian or not.  I can see a "can't we just do this when the war is over?  I'm busy with St. Javelin right now" carrying some weight.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

See new Tweets

Conversation

XNFUztL2_normal.jpg

There are Unconfirmed reports from some Ukrainian Sources that the Russian Naval Ship the Admiral Makarov which is a Admiral Grigorovich-Class Frigate operating within the Black Sea has been struck by Ukrainian Anti-Ship Missiles off the Coast, so far there is no evidence.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Seems to me if the Ukranians can just dig in and continue to take out Russian armaments- tanks, armored vehicles, etc- that Russia doesn't have the capacity to replace, they can wait Russia out until they no longer have the capability to mount an adequate offensive.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Ok--can we get more footage of quadcopters dropping mortars on unsuspecting Russians?  Because that has really become my favorite genre of war video.

Yep, I saw my first yesterday and then spent the next hour looking for more

14 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

I’m sure all the US veterans from the Korean & Vietnam wars don’t give a shit what the Russians’ think about it. 
Fuck them right in their commie red asses.

I prefer not to get nuked, thank you very much.

I mean, I hear you that the Soviets gave direct and material aid to the North Koreans and North Vietnamese.  I mean, we can argue about the significance.  I'm not sure that Soviet pilots downing a few Thunderchiefs exactly equates to giving the Ukrainians intelligence that allowed them to sink the Black Sea flagship and kill 400 sailors.  But whatevs.

But here's the thing--it really doesn't matter.  There's no referee here.  This is a call-your-own-foul deal.  We didn't call a foul in 1952 or in 1970.  But that doesn't mean that the Russians won't call a foul here.  And if they call a foul, . . . look, man--I look good in the dark, not glowing in the dark.

• Haha 3