Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Haven’t seen a single person smiling.

And looking at these generals, holy shit it’s no wonder they are losing.  It’s like characters out of a Benny Hill sketch.

Putin is bored.  The old woman behind him looks like she’s still angry about losing her son in WWI.

Hot women brigade sighted.  Those skirts were hot.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

Something’s off with Putin. His left arm swings when he walks and he keeps his right arm to his side most of the time.  And he’s either wearing a shit ton of body armor or something else is up.  His coat has lots of weird shapes.

He is surrounded by a lot of security. I mean a lot.  

Edited by atomheartbevo

Something definitely off with his right arm. It’s so damned obvious.  There’s things he can do with it, but it’s definitely odd.

And this small crowd putting flowers at the memorial, you know all of them were vetted, yet he and his security don’t trust any of them, not even the elderly.

All of his generals salute the troops and the flags but he doesn’t.

Edited by atomheartbevo

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Something’s off with Putin. His left arm swings when he walks and he keeps his right arm to his side most of the time.  And he’s either wearing a shit ton of body armor or something else is up.  His coat has lots of weird shapes.

He is surrounded by a lot of security. I mean a lot.  

That's the KGB walk, keep your right hand on your weapon or some shit. 

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Said American veterans who wanted to visit the parade in Moscow were prevented from attending.  Said Russians are defeating the killing squads in Ukraine.  Said NeoNazis are shelling Ukrainian cities.  .  

Quotes for inadvertent accuracy by Putin.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, clapclapclap said:

The ding dong daddies from Duma say a lot of crap, ignore them.

Also, I did not have on my bingo card, "Russia invites a Digital Underground cover band to entertain the troops."

humpty-dance-digital-underground-1348554

does that mean Tupac is dancing in Russia?

• Hook 'Em 1

Said American veterans who wanted to visit the parade in Moscow were prevented from attending.  Said Russians are defeating the killing squads in Ukraine.  Said NeoNazis are shelling Ukrainian cities.  .  

NeoNazis are shelling Ukrainian cities.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

This was on CNN.

Planned Victory Day air shows were canceled in locations across Russia, including Moscow, St. Petersburg, and the southern city of Rostov-on-Don, Russian state news agency TASS reported Monday. 

The decision raised eyebrows among foreign military analysts watching Moscow's Victory Day parade on Monday. The parade had been expected to feature 77 aircraft flying over the capital's Red Square, including eight MiG-29 fighters flying in a “Z” formation to show support for Russian troops fighting in Ukraine.

We know it wasn’t weather related.  The cameras in Moscow cut away to blue skies several times.

Oh.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Moscow's air show was canceled due to weather conditions, according to state news agency RIA Novosti. Aviation shows were also canceled in Samara, Kaliningrad, and Murmansk, TASS wrote. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, clapclapclap said:

The ding dong daddies from Duma say a lot of crap, ignore them.

Also, I did not have on my bingo card, "Russia invites a Digital Underground cover band to entertain the troops."

humpty-dance-digital-underground-1348554

I see this image occasionally, but I have no clue what it is from. Help an old brother out. 

Guess they couldn't get the Yak-9s ready to go in time. 

I would’ve liked to have seen that. I reckon there are more Yak-9s flying in the US and Western Europe than all of Russia. Because democracy allows the acquisition of Soviet equipment as expensive toys.
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

These poor fuckers know they are getting called up for Ukraine

c3bdfeb4-b8ff-4382-a8b5-2b407ea99851.jpg

13 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

They must get several medals for each decade they live past 50.

psshht - that's your average 35 year old Russian. They'll be conscripted next week. 

• Like 1