Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

They skipped their flyover.  That was weird.

Wonder if they got worried that the Ukrainians had snuck a bunch of MANPADS into the region and didn’t want to show off their air getting hit on national tv.

I always thought the parade idea was a gilded cage that allowed the ability to show the populous the might of the Russian military but led to stark realization that all of those troops and aircraft had to physically be there at the time of the parade.

In an age of hand held anti tank and anti air and drone swarms, it is way easier now for a very small group to sown chaos to this type of event.

56 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

These poor fuckers know they are getting called up for Ukraine

c3bdfeb4-b8ff-4382-a8b5-2b407ea99851.jpg

"This one is for looting a washing machine, and this one is for raping 5 women, and this one's for drinking a litre of vodka and still being able to load my rifle..."

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

These poor fuckers know they are getting called up for Ukraine

c3bdfeb4-b8ff-4382-a8b5-2b407ea99851.jpg

These crowd shots has me playing the “Where’s Waldo” version of trying to guess who is the FSB agent in the picture.

wheres waldo 90s GIF

Edited by Laxtonto
  • Haha 1

Just now, Chad Fuck said:

That’s a bad ass young woman.

She's 10X the man that 99% of those Russian soldiers are.  Russia has so completely pantsed itself in front of the world.  And their response to the humiliation is "maybe if I wave my 2-incher around even more furiously, people will respect me!".......that's working out about as well as you'd think it would.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Putin looks bloated af. Reminds me of patients pumped full of steroids to fight inflamation.

Good.   He will live long enough to see his war lost, Russia’s economy destroyed and foreign policy emasculated, and NATO surrounding his borders. 

He’ll die in bed (if he’s lucky) mumbling “Rosebud”….if Rosebud means “Fuck my whole life” in Russian. 

• Hook 'Em 1

MLRS of the Armed Forces of Ukraine congratulates the occupiers.

^interesting fire pattern where they cross streams

Kharkiv region. Zircons have just been released. Patrolman Andriy Sykalenko finally met with his mother, who spent 74 days in the occupation.

79 separate airborne assault brigade of the DShV of the Armed Forces of Ukraine destroyed the Russian armored car "Tiger" together with the crew.

• Like 1

Drones dropping grenades on Orc positions. Not as satisfying as the sunroof shot, but that was probably a high point not to be reached again. The crazy thing to me is that the Orcs still don’t look up to try and see the drones, they either assume it’s mortar fire or haven’t gotten the message.

http://

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

Just now, MillerEP said:

Of course the Russian military takes out Ukrainian kids. It's sound military doctrine -- eliminate all enemy forces superior to your own.  And as we've seen, a platoon of Ukrainian grade schoolers are likely both more effective and better disciplined than most Russian troops.

Just now, DigglerontheHoof said:

Time for the EU to play Calvin ball w/ Hungary. 

Fuck yes it is.  The fucking around continues, the finding out should follow.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, 686 said:

Drones dropping grenades on Orc positions. Not as satisfying as the sunroof shot, but that was probably a high point not to be reached again. The crazy thing to me is that the Orcs still don’t look up to try and see the drones, they either assume it’s mortar fire or haven’t gotten the message.

am I the only one hoping the dogs get away before the bomb goes off?   DNGAF about the Rooskies, but the dogs worry me.

Edited by AUS-97HORN
had to kill the autoplay vid
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I don't believe that the NATO treaty contains any formal suspension or expulsion method.

Here, I just added one: a majority of NATO countries can amend the treaty to add a provision whereby a majority of NATO countries can expel a country for acute bitchassedness.  Done.  Free of charge for my legal services.

• Hook 'Em 1

A corollary Hungary question is whether they'll block Ukraine's admittance into the EU. I believe they require a unanimous vote on new members as well.

Between the Ukraine->EU vote and the Finland/Sweden->NATO vote, Orban's Hungary could be a real spoiler in the next couple of months. 

44 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

MLRS of the Armed Forces of Ukraine congratulates the occupiers.

^interesting fire pattern where they cross streams

Kharkiv region. Zircons have just been released. Patrolman Andriy Sykalenko finally met with his mother, who spent 74 days in the occupation.

79 separate airborne assault brigade of the DShV of the Armed Forces of Ukraine destroyed the Russian armored car "Tiger" together with the crew.

Read that crossing the streams like that messes up RU target response radars.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Read that crossing the streams like that messes up RU target response radars.

And there are only 2 real but unlikely  drawbacks-

1) mistimed firings could lead to midair collisions of shells

and 

2)total protonic reversal 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Entrance into NATO requires a unanimous vote. In light of Hungary not getting on board with oil sanctions, would Orban dare veto Sweden's or Finland's entry? 

What is required to remove an existing NATO membership?

edit: should have read on

Edited by Gatorubet

20 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Here, I just added one: a majority of NATO countries can amend the treaty to add a provision whereby a majority of NATO countries can expel a country for acute bitchassedness.  Done.  Free of charge for my legal services.

How do you get a third of fafo?

https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/04/14/finland-and-sweden-approach-nato-open-door/

Relevant quote regarding Hungary (talking about Finland and Sweden):

Getting the two countries in NATO’s “open door” stands to be significantly easier than efforts to bring in Ukraine. Their militaries are already integrated into NATO processes and come with a size and sophistication likely to benefit the alliance. Even Hungary and Turkey, seen as closest to Russia within the 30-member group, have not expressed reservations.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1