Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Ruh Roh. 

How can you see what’s going and think “you know, now’s the time to join up with these chucklefucks. Their inspiring competence in leadership and action is exactly what we need.”

Georgia may just let them go and raise their national IQ average by 20 points.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Those trains hauling guns in are taking grain out.

The article says they’re only able to get 1.5MT per month exported on rail currently, where could do 5MT/mo normally. Moving 3.5 million tonnes/month would need ballpark 12 full 100-car trainloads leaving the country every day, I don’t think they have the rails to make that happen.

They would only need about 2-ships leaving per day to get the grain out; and Odessa’s port looks to have at least 10 docks for grain loading. The Turks need to do the right thing and tell Putin the shipping blockade is over - no warships are going through the Bosphorus, but that grain is coming out.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, 686 said:

yes.

to me, the way the grenades in these videos is always moving around before release, I imagine it's Curious George strapped to the bottom of the drone, grenade in hand, tongue in the corner of his mouth, eyeballing the target.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

This is a pretty good video from inside a Russian tank that shows basically what you’d expect; no one seems to be in charge, they are getting fucked up by the UA, are having mechanical issues, and the driver is surprisingly (?) calm about it all.

http://

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, wd40 said:

yes.

to me, the way the grenades in these videos is always moving around before release, I imagine it's Curious George strapped to the bottom of the drone, grenade in hand, tongue in the corner of his mouth, eyeballing the target.

We've come full circle (sans ape)

Firsts of World War One - Innovations of WW1 | Imperial War Museums

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, 686 said:

Zigged when he shoulda zagged, a took it right on the noggin.  Good riddance.

29 minutes ago, 686 said:

This is a pretty good video from inside a Russian tank that shows basically what you’d expect; no one seems to be in charge, they are getting fucked up by the UA, are having mechanical issues, and the driver is surprisingly (?) calm about it all.

http://

The only reason for the tank to exist is the main gun.  And it jams.  Bet you a dollar it isn't being properly maintained.

1 hour ago, 686 said:

Damn, that one dude got got. 

That said, did the flick Memphis Belle not make it to Ukraine in the 90s? I remember distinctly goofing off in 5th grade using traffic cones and air bombing targets. These drone grenade drops don’t seem that different. Either way fuck Russia. 

All that was left of those who attacked Nizhyn. Excursion to the cemetery of katsap equipment.

The occupiers destroyed the Dergachiv House of Culture with a missile strike. There was a humanitarian headquarters.

In this regard, there will be no humanitarian aid today.

• Hook 'Em 1

On the 78th day of the full-scale war, in conditions of complete encirclement, despite the extremely difficult situation, lack of ammunition and a large number of wounded - fighters of the Azov Regiment continue to knock out the enemy from previously captured positions at the Azovstal plant.

Defenders of Mariupol are storming enemy positions, doing the impossible, despite the enemy's constant use of aircraft, naval and artillery, tanks and other weapons. The struggle of our soldiers for Ukraine and for the preservation of the lives of personnel continues in spite of everything.

^Defenders of Mariupol are venturing outside the steel plant.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Deej said:

Poland be like:

I Need It Reaction GIF

17 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Yeah I think Russian would not do well in a Polish invasion.  Them Pole strike me as adept and motivated.

Seth Meyers Please GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

it’s crazy how fucked Poland’s borders are because of the Soviets.

Edited by atomheartbevo

1 hour ago, Scheiss Meister said:

The only reason for the tank to exist is the main gun.  And it jams.  Bet you a dollar it isn't being properly maintained.

That's apparently a (poorly maintained) BMP instead of a tank.  It was probably also carrying some infantry, although it could have been some weirdo air defense or whatever variant.  Dude has other videos showing it after it was knocked out and before he was captured. 

E:  He's also really calm in the other one I've seen, even with blown up body parts around him, his vehicle still smoking behind him, and Ukranian troops nearby. By "nearby," I mean he's recording them with his phone while they're walking by.  It's in that Reddit thread.

Edited by MadBurgerMaker
  • Hook 'Em 1

If this was true, I got $48 for "NowThis feels your pain" "FUCK OU", "His name is Daniel Figurelli" and "Your children will be raised by fat middle-aged Americans who are banging your widows in houses with running water and electricity".  I'm still working on that last one.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1