Big 12 Championship Game Ticket Question....

Yeah, SeatGeek owns the ticket inventory somehow. That's where you could purchase for face value previously, and where the "official Big 12" ticket link took you. I thought about locking some up a few weeks ago in the event it was Texas-OU, but knew I could beat face for OU-WVU, and didn't want them to be worth $5 each if it somehow ended up ISU-WVU or some shit.

They got ABSURD after the matchup was set, but starting to come back now. I'm anticipating later in the week to be cheaper, and with it being electronic ticketing, I bet a lot of tickets will be available Saturday morning.

• Like 1

On 11/26/2018 at 9:24 AM, woohorn said:

North side. Tickets in all levels SHOULD be cheaper TH and FR.

Why would they be cheaper?

23 hours ago, Lat22 said:

The North side, and tickets have really been dropping over the last couple of days.  Since they seem to be electronic tickets, I'd wait until at least Thursday.

Why would the north side be cheaper? 

Right, most of the tickets right now aren't in the hands of people who are going to use them. As the "pie in the sky" starts fading into reality, the prices will fall.  Also, since the tickets are mobile tickets, will be easy to buy off StubHub and SeatGeek the day before and even day of, no shipping to fuck with.