2018 Football Season Game Prediction Contest Game 13 - Big 12 CCG - OU Still Sucks

Huckleberry

Tough to beat the same team twice and a little worried about Sam's shoulder. Defense will need to step up with some big stops on 3rd and 4th down, and the offense can't step on its own dick with stupid penalties/mistakes if we want to win.

Texas 45

ou 49

My heart says we'll win, my head, well fuck. 

ou sucks always and forever.

I'm starting to get hyped up the closer it gets. This is what everyone wanted Tom Herman for, right? He's supposed to be lights out in big time games, that's what his reputation was coming into Texas, right? I hope we're about to see something awesome.

My fundamental take on these two teams hasn't really changed since October - both are good, but flawed, and are well-equipped to exploit the other's weaknesses. OU as a favorite is fine but -8 is just silly. The X factors at this particular point in time probably shift things a bit towards OU: Playing on turf benefits OU's style of play, OU seems to be healthier and Ehlinger's injury is an unknown, and OU has the motivation of revenge and the CFP at play.

I was more bearish than most on this Texas group through the off season but consistently called a win over OU because I liked the matchup. I still do. Ultimately, I just trust Texas to get the 2-3 stops it needs to get more than I trust OU to do the same. Which is basically what happened in October. So fuck it, let's run it back. Fuck OU.

Texas 48

Oklahoma 45