So...about Charlie Strong at USF...

horn_of_the_morning

2 hours ago, Fud said:

Mostly had trouble keeping his dick in his pants. Maybe our resident Alabama insiders can confirm or squash some of these rumors, but some that I remember:

- Wasn't allowed to leave campus without his babysitter/handler, Chris Mortensen's son

- Banged an assistant's daughter. I think it was Lance Thompson's

- Regularly banged a certain ESPN reporter whenever she was in town for one of his games

- Bragged about banging 100s of Tuscaloosa women (not a big deal, but worth mentioning I guess)

- Had an issue with getting sloppy drunk at alumni events amongst other places, and then hitting on their wifes/girlfriends/daughters. Supposedly got in deep shit for banging a booster's wife; it's been awhile, but I think it was at that boosters house when he was throwing a party

- Would bang the co-ed player hostesses 

CPr5vDpUAAAB9rj.jpg

The rumors of Kiffin and the women of Tuscaloosa are true. Our guy said that he and Layla basically had an open marriage, and Lane was in various bars fucking or trying to fuck co-eds on a regular basis and drinking. Everything you stated jives with what we've heard. 

I honestly can't remember if our guy confirmed or denied the rumors that Kiffin did indeed fuck Saban's daughter, and that was one of the reasons he left campus. Maybe @closetojumping remembers for sure one way or another. 

31 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

The rumors of Kiffin and the women of Tuscaloosa are true. Our guy said that he and Layla basically had an open marriage, and Lane was in various bars fucking or trying to fuck co-eds on a regular basis and drinking. Everything you stated jives with what we've heard. 

I honestly can't remember if our guy confirmed or denied the rumors that Kiffin did indeed fuck Saban's daughter, and that was one of the reasons he left campus. Maybe @closetojumping remembers for sure one way or another. 

I remember hearing that it was a actually a booster's wife that got him in trouble when the rumor was Saban's daughter

3 hours ago, Fud said:

Mostly had trouble keeping his dick in his pants. Maybe our resident Alabama insiders can confirm or squash some of these rumors, but some that I remember:

- Wasn't allowed to leave campus without his babysitter/handler, Chris Mortensen's son

- Banged an assistant's daughter. I think it was Lance Thompson's

- Regularly banged a certain ESPN reporter whenever she was in town for one of his games

- Bragged about banging 100s of Tuscaloosa women (not a big deal, but worth mentioning I guess)

- Had an issue with getting sloppy drunk at alumni events amongst other places, and then hitting on their wifes/girlfriends/daughters. Supposedly got in deep shit for banging a booster's wife; it's been awhile, but I think it was at that boosters house when he was throwing a party

- Would bang the co-ed player hostesses 

CPr5vDpUAAAB9rj.jpg

CQBiWzIWgAEG5lj.jpg

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

I can tell you that as far as I recall, there's basically no level of shitbaggery Kiffin wouldn't sink to if it involved hooking up with a hot or moderately hot woman. When he hooked up with co-eds, he eventually went after them in packs because he got bored with one. Layla came to town occasionally and they wouldn't really hang out except for photo ops and work requirements, and then she was hooking up with dudes that she had curated in advance in some form.

When Kiffin decided to leave, he ended up holing up in a hotel room at the locale of wherever Bama was prepping to for the CFP, Atlanta I think, with Kendal Briles. He'd already taken the FAU deal verbally and Briles was going there with him, and they were focusing on putting a staff together plus recruiters they were going to poach. He was using Bama resources for data, even if he wasn't going to go after Bama recruits because ... FAU. Anyway, he missed a practice (or several) as part of this. Saban had finally had enough and fired him and had his shit confiscated. Just generally speaking, he's a shitty guy doing shitty things. 

17 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I can tell you that as far as I recall, there's basically no level of shitbaggery Kiffin wouldn't sink to if it involved hooking up with a hot or moderately hot woman. When he hooked up with co-eds, he eventually went after them in packs because he got bored with one. Layla came to town occasionally and they wouldn't really hang out except for photo ops and work requirements, and then she was hooking up with dudes that she had curated in advance in some form.

When Kiffin decided to leave, he ended up holing up in a hotel room at the locale of wherever Bama was prepping to for the CFP, Atlanta I think, with Kendal Briles. He'd already taken the FAU deal verbally and Briles was going there with him, and they were focusing on putting a staff together plus recruiters they were going to poach. He was using Bama resources for data, even if he wasn't going to go after Bama recruits because ... FAU. Anyway, he missed a practice (or several) as part of this. Saban had finally had enough and fired him and had his shit confiscated. Just generally speaking, he's a shitty guy doing shitty things. 

I remember this from the old site, we had some pics up of one of them. This one:

csettel-1.jpg

If I've been following this correctly CDC told Randy that NOBODY is being fired before realignment, barring a major scandal that necessitates a change. And if the contract info posted previously is correct then they're all due for extensions before realignment. And if Randy knows and now WE all know then that means all the coaches know that they don't have to do shit and they're still all going to get extensions. And THAT is going to build BRAND STABILITY.

C.H.F.

PS - I think it's probably best if we keep this to ourselves. If other schools in the conference get wind of this they may use the knowledge in nefarious ways.

For someone who incessantly rips aggy for making shit up and presenting it as "fact", you sure seem to be making up a lot of shit and presenting it as "fact" in this thread.

Well, you just look at the Hall of Fame in the North End Zone and it just isn’t something you can really get behind, but they’re building a new one as per of the SEZ project that’s of the first order and you can really be proud of. That’s where I’m gonna go.
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Tex Long said:

ESPN took waaay too long to get Mack to a decent tailor, a dentist, and a hair stylist. Charlie can start with powdering his shiny dome and be ahead of the curve on that.

CS would need someone to speak for him that can translate potato into English close to real time.

If they need someone on the set to nod or shake their head but not speak, he could be your guy.

Edited by El Squared

After all AIDS is a deadly incurable disease, but no matter how you come to judge Charles Wheeler and his partners in ethical and moral and in human terms, the fact of the matter is when they fired Andrew Beckett because he has AIDS they broke the law.

Edited by HornsOverIthaca

On 11/13/2019 at 1:45 PM, SydneyCarton said:

Our HC had a certain reputation in Ames and also Columbus .... apparently Mensa loved the co-eds, strip clubs, and rub and tugs.  

On 11/11/2019 at 6:34 PM, lemonandaturd said:

We (Texas Longhorns)  have won a lot of good championships in multiple sports.  Many fine awards in our Hall of Honor sponsored by WWII hero Frank Denius.  You need to get back to TexAgs or SoonerScoop or the Baylor site or wherever you came from  ASAP.  

When was the last one in football? I don't care about women's tennis. 

On 11/12/2019 at 10:38 AM, SydneyCarton said:

Lesson? What lesson is that? To attend meetings? I've got a buddy who is in the 'Bama machine, and he says Sark is literally drunk by 5 pm, every day. That's a hard fucking No, he is not even remotely head coach material. 

That's too bad. I can't believe Saban would tolerate that kind of behavior on his staff but as long as Sark is calling a good game plan and Bama winning then Saban will probably tolerate a whole lot more than Sark being drunk. Now I know why that former DC at OU (Mike Stoopid) joined Saban's band of merry advisers.

2 hours ago, Girdwood said:

This is the truth. No sane Texas fan cares enough about aggy the way he does. It’s embarrassing.

494 pages on the aggy thread say A&M is still amusing to many.

Hell, we've got 50 pages trying to analyze what went wrong for Chuckles. Short version - he sucked.

• Like 1

It occurred to me this week, in seeing this thread near the top, that I don’t really despise Chuckles for anything but UT’s performance while he was here and his general incompetence. It’s fun watching his futility spread all over another program.

Then I counter that with how I feel about Tom Herman and realize the personal danger of where things are headed. After Fuckface is fired at Texas in a few years, it is going to be unhealthy for me in terms of how badly I am going to need him to fail elsewhere as a fan. I legitimately fan hate that motherfucker. 

I’m taking the family to the Renn Fest on Saturday. I assume I’m going to have to find something similar next September rather than subject myself to the premise of Sweet Chuck beating Coach Fuckface. I otherwise won’t be able to protect myself or those around me. It’s all childish, I recognize, but it’s also my pathetic reality. 

These fucking guys. 

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Then I counter that with how I feel about Tom Herman and realize the personal danger of where things are headed. After Fuckface is fired at Texas in a few years, it is going to be unhealthy for me in terms of how badly I am going to need him to fail elsewhere as a fan. I legitimately fan hate that motherfucker. 

Don't you rent a suite at the stadium, or was that just internet bullshit that flew over my head?  If so, you have more leverage to speed this process up than the average surly poster (which is none).  

5 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

Don't you rent a suite at the stadium, or was that just internet bullshit that flew over my head?  If so, you have more leverage to speed this process up than the average surly poster (which is none).  

It’s a nice thought, but the truth is that pretty much only 3 forms of leverage exist in circumstances such as ours:

1) Major donors. Regular givers of millions of dollars a year and a voiced interest in access. Some give and want nothing. I view it as a certainty that we’re not far away from a native of the boards ultimately turning into one of big players, though. I’m sure it has happened on one of the college BBS’s somewhere already. I don’t think anyone posting on UT boards currently fits this billing.

2) Internet trolling and activism. Many of us already participate and fund this and we’re quite good at it as a community. The current banner effort is a good example. I don’t like the timing of it and won’t be participating, but I won’t be disdaining it either. I think we’re better keeping our powder dry for optimal output later, but whatever, I can’t be a hypocrite on it. FireTomHerman.com has been owned for a while and it’s probably time to actually deploy it, I guess. We’re not sure of value or impact but it can’t hurt at some point. 

3) Mainstream media and P.R.  This is often impacted by functions 1 and 2. If someone has an honest to God story to run with that can lead to a HC’s demise, there are currently ways to leverage 3 against that person. It’s often harmful in unpredictable ways and should be handled like nitroglycerin. 

Outside of that, everyone is dickless on this, no matter how many tweets or emails they send. 

The sad reality is that getting a new spot in the SEZ doesn't mean shit to the type of magnitude of donor you have to be to really be heard and press for change, aggressively. Unless it's one of the 10 founders suites that were gone inside a day, the amount of money getting one of the new seats will get you is a few meetings with AD liaisons over the course of a year, some emails, and being invited to some meetings. They're trolling the waters with lines for the guys who will become the next big donors, understandably, and vetting for the future.  

Now, we know a guy who runs in the circles with all the big dogs. I haven't seriously discussed the booster situation with him since Charlie Strong, but at the time they were all as mad as we were. But they also don't seem to be all that reactionary. We'll see if that changes come December.