Need a Good Wedding Photographer?

DLev

PARKER COUNTY 

A wedding photographer was arrested Saturday night after authorities say she had sex with a wedding guest at the ceremony, urinated on a tree near the event and threatened deputies as she was being taken to jail.

The suspect was identified as Katherine Leigh Mehta, 26, of Arlington.

A security guard, an off-duty sheriff’s deputy, reported wedding guests had found Mehta having sex with a wedding guest in a room at the venue, according to an arrest report obtained by the Star-Telegram on Monday.

Sheriff Larry Fowler said Mehta was a wedding photographer.

Mehta left the room, walked to a fountain and began to yell.

She then went to a nearby tree and urinated, according to the warrant.

She was placed in a patrol car, where she reportedly threatened deputies as she was driven to jail.

As she sat in the back seat of the patrol car, Mehta told deputies, “Y’all families will be dead by Christmas, Y’alls daughters are dead. My dad is going to find out about this, and y’all are (expletive) dead. D-E-A-D.”

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article222187645.html

I am going to assume that Rocko is the guy in the lace suspenders, bedazzled nipples, pencil thin mustache, studded choker, lacy masquerade mask, full-body floral tattoo, and camo phone cover because that is exactly how I have imagined him for all of these years.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2018 at 4:06 PM, BurntEyes said:

That was exactly the kind of woman draw to me like white on rice in my youth.

hot as fuck, seems to have her shit together. Starts drinking and the wheels fall off and I'm scrambling to change locks.

Before it's too late.

tenor.gif?itemid=7960293

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Richter said:

I am going to assume that Rocko is the guy in the lace suspenders, bedazzled nipples, pencil thin mustache, studded choker, lacy masquerade mask, full-body floral tattoo, and camo phone cover because that is exactly how I have imagined him for all of these years.

Him, snapping pictures of his imaginary Scandinavian broads...

picc1.jpg

OK... gonna hit "send"...

picc2.jpg

"Hey bitchezz, check out my new Norwegian girl friend!!!"

picc3.jpg

• Like 1

On 11/27/2018 at 6:06 PM, BurntEyes said:

That was exactly the kind of woman draw to me like white on rice in my youth.

hot as fuck, seems to have her shit together. Starts drinking and the wheels fall off and I'm scrambling to change locks.

Yeah. I didn’t grow out of that until...shit, I dunno. What’s today?

On 11/27/2018 at 10:58 AM, DLev said:

PARKER COUNTY 

A wedding photographer was arrested Saturday night after authorities say she had sex with a wedding guest at the ceremony, urinated on a tree near the event and threatened deputies as she was being taken to jail.

The suspect was identified as Katherine Leigh Mehta, 26, of Arlington.

A security guard, an off-duty sheriff’s deputy, reported wedding guests had found Mehta having sex with a wedding guest in a room at the venue, according to an arrest report obtained by the Star-Telegram on Monday.

Sheriff Larry Fowler said Mehta was a wedding photographer.

Mehta left the room, walked to a fountain and began to yell.

She then went to a nearby tree and urinated, according to the warrant.

She was placed in a patrol car, where she reportedly threatened deputies as she was driven to jail.

As she sat in the back seat of the patrol car, Mehta told deputies, “Y’all families will be dead by Christmas, Y’alls daughters are dead. My dad is going to find out about this, and y’all are (expletive) dead. D-E-A-D.”

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article222187645.html

imgur